- 1 CIMFR Recruitment 2016
- 2 CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Vacancy Details
- 3 CIMFR Junior Stenographer Recruitment Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment 2016
- 5 Latest Updates CIMFR Assistant Syllabus and Previous Papers
- 6 Important Dates CIMFR Application Form
- 7 CIMFR Jobs 2016 Selection Process
- 8 Pay Scale for CSIR CIMFR Recruitment
- 9 CIMFR Application Process
- 10 Download pdf of CIMFR Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016
CIMFR Recruitment 2016
CIMFR Recruitment Notification is Released Recently in Month of June 2016. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has Issued this N\otification Under Advertisement No: CIMFR-01/2016. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Published the Notification to fill 45 Vacancies of Assistant Grade-III and Stenographer Posts. Interested Aspirants who are Searching for the Latest Government Jobs can utilise this Opportunity of CIMFR Jobs 2016. Eligible Contenders can Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Appellants should have the available Criteria is only allowed to apply for CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Recruitment 2016.
Interested Candidates should apply before the Last Date 25th July 2016. The Complete Information of CIMFR Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 like No of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Process, etc., are shown in this Article. For the Complete Details of CIMFR Recruitment 2016 Aspirants can visit Official Website, i.e.,www.cimfr.nic.in.
Details of Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has previously known as Central Mining Research Institute or CMRI. Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research is a premier research laboratory. CIMFR Comes under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR is a Self-Governing Body under Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CIMFR has located in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. CIMFR- CSIR is an Indian Largest Research and Development (R&D) Organization.
CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Vacancy Details
Contenders who want to apply for CIMFR Junior Stenographer Recruitment Should First of all know the vacancy Details. Here all the Information Regarding Vacancies like No of Vacancy, Name of the Post, and Post wise Vacancy Details mentioned.
No of Posts: 45 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Assistant Grade-III and Jr Stenographer Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant (G) Gr.III||20 Posts|
|2.||Assistant (S&P) Gr.III||03 Posts|
|3.||Assistant (F&A) Gr.III||06 Posts|
|4.||Junior Stenographer||16 Posts|
CIMFR Junior Stenographer Recruitment Details
CIMFR CSIR Recruitment 2016 Details are Mentioned below. Candidates can check Details of CIMFR Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Board: Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR).
CIMFR Official Website: www.cimfr.nic.in
Post Name: Assistant Grade-III and Jr Stenographer Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 45 Posts.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment 2016
To Register for CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Recruitment, 2016 Aspirants should have the Following Eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification for CIMFR Jobs 2016
- For Assitant Grade-III Posts: Aspirants should Complete 10+2 or Its Equivalent with Good Typing Speed of 35wpm in English and 30wpm in Hindi.
- For Stenographer Posts: Appellants must Pass 10+2 or its equivalent with 40/35 WPM English/ Hindi Typing speed on computer and 80 WPM shorthand.
Age Limit for CIMFR Exam 2016
Appellants Applying for the CIMFR Recruitment 2016 should be between the age group of 18 Years to 28 Years.
Age Relaxation for the CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Recruitment is as shown below.
- For SC/ST: 40 Years.
- For OBC: 38 Years.
Latest Updates CIMFR Assistant Syllabus and Previous Papers
Important Dates CIMFR Application Form
- Last date for receiving of CIMFR Application Form: 25th July 2016.
CIMFR Jobs 2016 Selection Process
Appellants who had applied for the CSIR Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their Performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for CSIR CIMFR Recruitment
Selected Postulants for CIMFR Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Will have a Pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay.
CIMFR Application Process
Interested Eligible Aspirants can apply for the CIMFR Recruitment 2016. Steps to Application Process has mentioned below.
- Aspirants should First of all Log on to Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in.
- Download Prescribed Format of Application Form.
- Fill the application and Send it to the Address given below.
- In addition to Application, form candidates should also submit Certificates.
The Controller of Administration,
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Candidates applying for CIMFR recruitment should pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
Download pdf of CIMFR Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.