- 1 CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Project Assistant Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for CIMFR Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
- 1.7 How to Apply for Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Project Asst Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Project Asst Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a notification. CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017 advertisement has released for the 45 Project Assistant vacancies. The CIMFR has invited the eligible candidates tp apply for CIMFR Jobs 2017. Candidates who are dreaming of working in the CIMFR Latest Government Jobs can utilize CIMFR Vacancies 2017 opportunity. Mode of application is Offline. No other way is available.
Candidates can apply for the CIMFR Project Asst Recruitment 2017 now by downloading the application forms. Interested candidates should send the offline application forms on or before the last date, i.e., 29th June 2017. Aspirants can refer the official website www.cimfr.nic.in for more information. Individuals can go through the below sections for more details about CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Ornanization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Name of the Role||Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||29th June 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam or Interview|
CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 45 Posts
For areawise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Project Assistant Vacancies 2017
The candidate should possess Post Graduation in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a reputed college/ University. For further educational details, aspirants can visit the official advertisement mentioned below.
The applied candidates of CIMFR Recruitment 2017 should have the age limit as indicated by the organization. For complete age limit details, candidates should refer the official notification of CIMFR.
Important Dates for CIMFR Jobs 2017
|Offline Applications are Available From||Available Now|
|End Date to Send the Applications||29th June 2017|
|Examination Conducted On||29th June 2017|
Candidates who applied for the CIMFR Vacancies 2017 should attend for the Written Test/ Interview rounds undertaken by the recruitment team of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
Pay Scale Offered by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
The recruitment team of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will provide the salary of Rs. 15000/- per month for the shortlisted candidates of CIMFR Project Asst Jobs 2017.
How to Apply for Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Project Asst Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website of CIMFR, www.cimfr.nic.in.
- Now, candidates should click on the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Next, search for the official notification of CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Download and read the advertisement carefully to the eligibility details.
- If eligible, candidates can click on the Download Application Form.
- Fill the CIMFR form with the required details.
- Once again check the form completely before going to send.
- Finally, send the application form to the given address.
- Keep a copy of the form for future reference.
For complete mailing address details, check the official advertisement.