- 1 Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.2 Chandigarh High Court Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh High Court Clerk Notification 2016
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Steps to Apply High Court of Chandigarh Clerk Jobs 2016
- 1.6 Punjab and Haryana High Court Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 Download Chandigarh High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released. The High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has announced an Official Employment Notification to recruit Clerk Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for Latest High Court of Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 can utilize this opportunity. Applicants can apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2016-17 from official website www.sssc.gov.in The applications of Chandigarh High Court will be accepted through online mode by on or before the last date, i.e., 24th October 2016. The total number of vacancies released by High Court of Chandigarh Department is 561 Vacancies.
Here we are providing the Latest Govt Jobs updates for the job hunters who are looking for State and Central Government Jobs. Interested Candidates for High Court of Chandigarh Jobs 2016 can check the recruitment details like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Online Application Procedure, etc., is provided below. For more information about High Court of Chandigarh Recruitment 2016, Candidates can refer the Official Website www.sssc.gov.in
About High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh is the capital of two States of the Indian Union, namely, the Punjab and Haryana.Though it is the capital of two states, it belongs to none of them and is a Union Territory Before the partition of India, on August 15, 1947. The areas which are now parts of the Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, some parts of Himachal Pradesh and some areas falling in West Pakistan, formed the Punjab.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment Notification 2016
|Organisation Name||High Court of Punjab & Haryana|
|Post Name||Clerk Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||561 Posts|
|Job Catetgory||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||24th October 2016|
|Age Limits||18 to 42 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Chandigarh High Court Job Vacancy Details
Willing Candidates for the High Court of Chandigarh Posts can apply for Punjab and Haryana HC Recruitment 2016. We are providing the Vacancy Details of Chandigarh High Court.
Name of the Posts: Clerk Posts.
No.of Posts: 561 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh High Court Clerk Notification 2016
Contenders applying for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 should have the qualifications like Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- General Aspirants: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC / BC / OBC / ESM Aspirants: Rs. 250/-.
Steps to Apply High Court of Chandigarh Clerk Jobs 2016
- Visit the Official Website of www.sssc.gov.in
- Select the Punjab and Haryana HC Notification 2016 and read it clearly.
- Then click on the online Registration Form.
- Fill the required details in the form.
- Upload latest photo and signature
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, Click on Submit to complete the online application process.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Offers Pay Scale
Selected applicants in the selection rounds of Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016 will receive the basic pay scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP of Rs. 3,200/- as per the Organisation Norms.
Download Chandigarh High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.