- 1 CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Chhattisgarh PSC Nayeb Tehsildar Recruitment Details – Overview
- 1.2 CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017 -18 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates For CGPSC DSP SSE Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered For Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Fill CGPSC DSP Online Application Form????
- 1.8 Click Here For CGPSC Official Notification Pdf
CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017
Latest Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh !! Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification for State Service Exam. Applicants those who are interested to get the job in CGPSC can apply for the CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017 before 7th Jan 2018. Recently Chhattisgarh PSC has dispatched the Latest Govt Jobs Notification for filling up the 299 Deputy District Magistrate, Nayeb Tehsildar, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Project Officer Posts. Download CGPSC Application Form @www.psc.cg.gov.in. Interested Candidates can apply for CGPSC Deputy District Magistrate Vacancy 2017 by ensuring their eligibility criteria. Thoroughly Read this entire article to know more details about the CGPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
Last Date for CGPSC Nayeb Tehsildar Online Application Form submission is 7th January 2017. Eligible Candidates for Chhattisgarh Government Jobs can take this CGPSC Recruitment 2017 is the excellent opportunity to grab the employment in the state.Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is looking for young talented candidates for hiring process by conducting the Written Examination and Interview. For More Info about the Chhattisgarh PSC Notification 2017 refer official webiste www.psc.cg.gov.in
Chhattisgarh PSC Nayeb Tehsildar Recruitment Details – Overview
|Organisation Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post-Names||Deputy District Magistrate, Nayeb Tehsildar, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Project Officer|
|Starting Date||9th December 2017|
|Last Date||7th January 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination & Interview|
CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017 -18 Vacancy Details
Name Of The Post: Deputy District Magistrate, Nayeb Tehsildar, and Other posts
Number of Posts: 299 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Deputy District Magistrate: 36 vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 34 vacancies
- Accounts Officer: 12 vacancies
- District Registrar: 01 vacancies
- Assistant Director/ Food Officer: 01 vacancies
- Assistant Director: 02 vacancies
- District Excise Officer: 02 vacancies
- Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department): 02 vacancies
- Assistant Project Officer: 12 vacancies
- Finance & Planning Department: 38 vacancies
- Child Development Project Officer: 06 vacancies
- Assistant Superintendent (Land Record’s): 14 vacancies
- Nayeb Tehsildar: 51 vacancies
- Excise Sub Inspector: 22 vacancies
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 26 vacancies
- Sub Registrar: 07 vacancies
- Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer: 26 vacancies
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 07 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria For CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification For CGPSC
Applicants those who are in applying for the CGPSC are requested to check the CGPSC official notification for educational qualification details.
Age Limit For CGPSC
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Important Dates For CGPSC DSP SSE Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of CGPSC Online Application form: 09.12.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of CGPSC SSE Online Application form: 07.01.2018.
- Date & Time of SSE Preliminary Exam : 18.02.2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- Date of SSE Main Exam: 22, 23, 24, 25.06.2018.
Pay Scale Offered For Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2017
CGPSC will offer the pay scale for the selected candidates as Rs: 25300 to 56100/- refer CGPSC official website for more details about the PayScale.
CGPSC SSE Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
CGPSC will select the applicants based on their performance in the Physical Test, Written Exam (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam) & Interview.
How to Fill CGPSC DSP Online Application Form????
Interested and Eligible Candidates for CGPSC Recruitment 2017-18 can apply by downloading the prescribed format of application from the official webiste. Follow given steps to apply Online.
- First, Open Official Webiste of CGPSC – www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Find the CGPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Link.
- Download the Notification along with Application Form.
- Have a glance look at the notification PDF.
- If eligible, Start Filling the Form with all mandatory details.
- Make the Application Fee Payment.
- Submit the Form to the below postal address along with necessary documents.