- 1 CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Central Government Health Scheme MTS Syllabus 2018 | Overview
- 1.2 CGHS Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Pattern Pdf
- 1.3 CGHS Maharashtra MTS (Treatment Operator) Syllabus
- 1.3.1 CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- 1.3.2 CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- 1.3.3 CGHS Maharashtra MTS Syllabus 2018 – Analytical Ability
- 1.3.4 CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 – English
- 1.3.5 Central Government Health Scheme Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- 1.3.6 CGHS Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Syllabus 2018 – Marathi
- 1.4 DownloadCGHS Exam Syllabus 2018
CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018
CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 is uploaded here for free of cost. Central Government of Health Sciences (CGHS) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 128 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Treatment Operator) Posts. Applicants can download CGHS Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test / Interview conducted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare CGHS Recruitment Board. Download the CGHS Lady Health Visitor Syllabus 2018 and start your CGHS Exam Preparation.
In our site www.govrecruitment.com, we have uploaded the CGHS Recruitment 2018 Details, CGHS Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus, Central Government of Health Scheme MTS Exam Pattern and CGHS MTS Previous Papers 2018. A huge no. of contenders has applied for CGHS Examination 2018. For the sake of applicants, we have updated the CGHS Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts.
Central Government Health Scheme MTS Syllabus 2018 | Overview
|Organisation Name||Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts|
|No.of Vacancies||128 Posts|
|Starting Date||available Now|
|Last Date||03rd March 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limits||18 Years to 38 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Refer official Notification|
CGHS Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Pattern Pdf
We have provided the topics that are going to cover in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Pharmacist Examination 2018. Applicants can download the CGHS Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus along with the exam pattern 2018. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test / Interview / Skill test conducted by the Central Government of Health Scheme MOHFW. Download the CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 and start your CGHS Exam Preparation.
CGHS Maharashtra MTS (Treatment Operator) Syllabus
CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- History of India.
- International issues.
- Economic problems in India.
- Geography of India.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Scientific observations.
- Political Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- World organizations.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates.
- Famous Places.
- National Dance.
- Music & Literature.
- Tribes, Artists.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Musical Instruments etc.,
CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Similarities And Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding And Decoding.
- Syllogistic Reasoning Etc.,
CGHS Maharashtra MTS Syllabus 2018 – Analytical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount.
- Time & Distance.
- Time &Work.
CGHS MTS Syllabus 2018 – English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
Central Government Health Scheme Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Algebraic Expressions
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Lines and Angles.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
CGHS Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Syllabus 2018 – Marathi
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence Formation.
- Comprehension of passage. etc
DownloadCGHS Exam Syllabus 2018
Govrecruitment Team Wishes You all the Best