- 1 CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Chattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of CG Police 1786 Constable Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CG Police CG Police Constable Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Proces for CG Police Constable MT Driver Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for CG Police Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of CG Police CT Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for CG Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download CG Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification
CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018
CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued recently on 25th January 2018. Chattisgarh Police Dept has announced an employment notification for 1786 Vacancies of Constable (GD, MT Driver, and Tradesman) Posts.
Aspirants who are browsing for Chattisgarh Latest Govt Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity as soon as possible. Interested and Eligible job hunters can apply for CG Police Constable Recruitment 2018 through Online.
Chattisgarh Police Dept has invited online applications from young and talented aspirants to fill up 1786 Constable vacancies. The CG Police Constable Online applications start from 25th January 2018 to 15th February 2018.
Interested job seekers can also visit the Chattisgarh Police Department official website www.cgpolice.gov.in for more information. The Complete details regarding CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility requirements, Selection criteria, Application Fee, Age Limit, and Online Application methods, etc., are described below.
Chattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Board||Chattisgarh Police Department|
|No of Posts.||1786 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (GD, MT Driver, & Tradesman) Posts|
|Starting Date.||25th January 2018|
|Last Date||15 February 2018|
|Age Limit||18- 28 years|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
Vacancy Details of CG Police 1786 Constable Jobs 2018
No of Vacancies: 1786 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Total Post|
|Constable M.T. (Driver)||133|
|Constable Tradesman||No. Of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CG Police CG Police Constable Vacancy 2018
- Constable (G.D.):- 10+2 Pass/ Higher Secondary/ Equivalent (8th Class for ST)
- For Constable M.T. (Driver):- 8th Class Pass & Heavy Motor Vehicle License
- Constable Tradesman:- 8th Class Pass
For clear Details refer official notification of CG Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
Selection Proces for CG Police Constable MT Driver Jobs 2018
The Applied candidates of CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018 selection will be made by their performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Medical/Trade Test
Pay Scale for CG Police Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2018
Chattisgarh Police Department offers an attractive Monthly Salary for selected competitors of CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018 as per the Chattisgarh Government norms.
Important Dates of CG Police CT Vacancy 2018
|Starting date of CG Police online applications submissions||25-01-2018|
|The last date to submit online application form||15-02-2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications||15-02-2018|
|Date of announcement of Written Test||Update soon|
Application Fee for CG Police Recruitment 2018
- For General/OBC candidates- Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST- candidates: Rs.125/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Or Net Banking
Online Application Process for CG Police Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- Visit CG Police official site, i.e., www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Click on the CG Police ConstableGD Recruitment 2018 Advt pdf link.
- Read Notification clearly before applying
- Click on ‘Apply Online for CG Police Jobs’ Link.
- Fill the marked fields without any mistakes.
- Hit on submit button to finish the CG Police Constable Online application process.
- Download and Print the application form for future usage.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂