- 1 CG Health Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Chhattisgarh Health Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CG Health MO Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Procedure for Chhattisgarh Health MO Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department Offers Payscale
- 1.6 Download CG Health Recruitment 2017 Notification
CG Health Recruitment 2017
CG Health Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through Advertisement No: F1-187/2015/Advt/2326. Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department (CG Health) has released a notification for the recruitment of 880 Vacancies of Medical Officer (Specialist) – 500, Medical Officer (Contract basis) – 380 Posts. This will be the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh. All the interested candidates may apply Online for CG Health MO Jobs on or before the due date, i.e., 30-12-2016.
All the other details like Name of the Posts, Vacancy Details, Number of the Posts, Application Fee, How To Apply, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Details, Eligibility Details, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can go through the CG Health Official Website www.cghealth.nic.in for more information. Aspirants can go through our site www.govrecruitment.com, regularly for Latest Government Job Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, etc.,
About Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department (CG Health)
Chattisgarh Health and Welfare Department is in the Chattisgarh State. Chattisgarh State is one of the Pioneer States in the Nation. CG Health Department is providing General Health Services to all the people. The Legislature of India bought the idea of Primary Health centers. Chhattisgarh State had made an adequate state in setting up some Primary Health Units (PHU’s) for providing Extensive Health Care.
Chhattisgarh Health Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Organisation Name||Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department (CG Health)|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||880 Posts.|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Starting Date||Available Now (30-11-2016)|
Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department Vacancy Details
CG Health Dept has come up a recruitment notification for 880 Medical Officer Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts is Medical Officer Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 880 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
A. Medical Officer: (Specialist): 500 Posts
B. Medical Officer (Contract basis): 380 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CG Health MO Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are ready to apply for the Chhattisgarh Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Candidates who have MBBS with PG degree or Diploma with registered in Medical council of India or CG State.
Applicants age should be as on 01-01-2017
- Minimum Age of 18 Years
- Maximum Age of 70 Years
Procedure for Chhattisgarh Health MO Recruitment 2017
- Visit the CG Health Official Website www.cghealth.nic.in
- Read the CG Health Recruitment Notification
- Scan the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Select the desired Post and fill the Online Application Form.
- Submit the filled Online Application Form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Take the print out of the application for future use.
- Click on the Link for Online Application Form
Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department Offers Payscale
- Selected candidates for MO Posts will get Payscale of Rs 15600 – 39100 with GP Rs 5400
Download CG Health Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.