- 1 Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 CUG NonTeaching Recruitment Notification 2016 – Overview
- 1.2 Central University of Gujarat NonTeaching Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Steps to Apply CUG NonTeaching Job Vacancies 2016
- 1.6 Gujarat Central University Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 Download CUG LDC-UDC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2016
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2016 Notification has released. Gujarat Central University has announced an Official Notification to recruit 112 vacant posts of Laboratory Assistant, LDC, UDC and Other Posts. Aspirants who are waiting for Latest Gujarat Govt Jobs can utilize the Central University of Gujarat Recruitment. Contenders who are eligible for these posts can apply for CUG NonTeaching Recruitment 2016 from www.cug.ac.in. The Official Notification of CUG is already uploaded on the Official Website. Aspirants can read the Official Notification before applying for these posts. Online applications will start from 19th September 2016. The last date for applying CUG Recruitment Notification 2016 is 28th October 2016.
Candidates who want to apply for Central University UDC LDC Assistant Notification, they must know the recruitment details like its Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Online Application Procedure, etc. are provided here. For more information, Applicants can refer the Official Website.
About Central University of Gujarat
The Central University of Gujarat in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India was established by an Act of Parliament, Central Universities Act, 2009 by Government of India. The Central Universities Bill 2009 aims at creating one new central university each in Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. Recently CUG has released an Official Employment Notification for the recruitment of 112 posts. Interested candidates can apply for CUG Recruitment Notification 2016.
CUG NonTeaching Recruitment Notification 2016 – Overview
|Organisation Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Name of the Posts||NonTeaching Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||112 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||19th September 2016|
|Last Date||28th October 2016|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Central University of Gujarat NonTeaching Job Vacancy Details
Gujarat Central University invites Online Application Forms from the interested candidates of CUG LDC-UDC Assistant Notification 2016. Applicants can check the vacancy details in this blog.
Name of the Posts: NonTeaching Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 112 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 01 post
- Finance Officer: 01 post
- Controller of Examinations: 01 post
- Librarian: 01 post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 post
- Deputy Registrar: 02 posts
- Internal Audit Officer: 01 post
- Executive Engineer: 01 post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 posts
- Medical Officer (Male-1, Female-1) : 02 posts
- Information Scientist: 01 post
- Public Relation Officer: 01 post
- System Analyst: 01 post
- Security Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 post
- Section Officer: 03 posts
- Private Secretary: 05 posts
- Nurse: 01 post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 02 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post
- Assistant: 08 posts
- Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Personal Assistant: 03 posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 post
- Security Inspector: 01 post
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 04 posts
- Semi Professional Assistant: 02 posts
- UDC: 05 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 posts
- Library Assistant: 02 posts
- LDC: 15 posts
- LDC (Caretaker) : 03 posts
- Hindi Typist: 01 posts
- Cook: 03 posts
- Driver: 03 posts
- Kitchen Attendant: 02 posts
- Hostel Attendant: 02 posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 05 posts
- Library Attendant: 03 posts
- Office Attendant / M.T.S / Peon: 06 posts
- Medical Attendant / Dresser : 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2016
A Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade in respective branches should be there for the candidates to apply for this Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2016.
The applicants those who want to apply for CUG Posts must have age as per the rules. There will be age relaxation as per the rules of Government.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: No Fee.
Steps to Apply CUG NonTeaching Job Vacancies 2016
- First, visit the official website www.cug.ac.in
- Search for “CUG NonTeaching Jobs Online Application Form 2016“.
- Download the Online Application Form.
- Fill application form.
- Upload signature and photograph.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button to complete the process.
- Take a print of application form for future use.
Gujarat Central University Offers Pay Scale
Qualified Contenders for CUG NonTeaching Recruitment 2016 will receive the best pay scale as per the Organisation Norms. For post wise pay scale detail, refer the Official Notification.
Download CUG LDC-UDC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the official notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.