- 1 CCRAS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2016 – 17
- 1.2 CCREAS Research Assistant, Lab Attendant Vacancies
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for CCRAS Employment
- 1.4 Salary Details of CCRAS Lab Assistant Notification 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for CCRAS Research Assistant and other Posts
- 1.6 Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2017
CCRAS Recruitment 2017
CCRAS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement was released. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has discharged an official notification for 46 Research Assistant, LDC, Lab Technician and other posts. Hopefuls who have graduate Degree/M.Sc/M.V.Sc/Intermediate from recognized institute can fill the Online application in the response of CCRAS Research Assistant Notification 2016. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences released CCRAS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for 46 vacancies of various posts. The applicants of this recruitment will be shortlisted based on the written test. CCRAS Online Application initiation has begun already, and it will be continued upto 15 December 2016.
CCRAS Job requirements and Job descriptions are available CCRAS Recruitment 2017 official advertisement. You can check the CCRAS Recruitment details here on this page.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2016 – 17
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Name of the posts||Lab Technician, Research Assistant and other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||46 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 Years years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
CCREAS Research Assistant, Lab Attendant Vacancies
Organization Name – Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
Official website – www.ccras.nic.in
Available posts – various.
Number of vacancies – 46.
Name of the post and other details
- Research Assistant: 09
i. Botany: 02
ii. Chemistry: 05
iii. Pharmacy: 01
iv. Garden: 01
- Photographer: 01
- Lab Technician: 05
- Garden Supervisor: 02
- Herbarium Assistant: 01
- Pharmacy Assistant: 04
- Lower Division Clerk: 03
- Driver: 01
- Laboratory Attendant: 05
- Attendant (Survey): 02
- Field Attendant: 04
- Safaiwala: 03
- Chowkidar: 01
- Mali: 01
- Pharma Attendant/ Labourer: 02
- Peon: 02
Educational Qualifications for CCRAS Employment
- Pharmacist Grade-I – The applicant should have Diploma in Pharmacy/ D.Pharm from a recognized University with two years experience.
- Laboratory technician – Aspirants must possess 12th in science with Medical Lab technology diploma and 2 years experience.
- Laboratory Attendant – 10+2 passed in science with One year Work experience.
- Research Assistant – M.Sc in Chemistry or Botany or Agriculture.
The Minimum Age of the aspirants applying for this CCRAS Recruitment 2016-17 should be 18 years and it must not exceed 28 years.
Salary Details of CCRAS Lab Assistant Notification 2017
For Post Number – 1 to 5 : Rs.5200 – 20200 with Grade pay Rs.4200
For S.N 06 – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400
For S.N 10 to 11 – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs 1900
For S.N 12 – 19 – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs 1800.
How to Apply for CCRAS Research Assistant and other Posts
- Aspirants should first visit the CCRAS official web page i.e., www.ccras.nic.in
- Then go to the vacancies and check CCRAS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement.
- After that click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will be opened in the new tab.
- Fill the Online Application form with all the required details
- Pay the Application fee if required.
- Then click on the submit link to submit your online application.
- Download and take a print out of the application for future reference.
CCRAS application fee will be passed as per the official declaration.
CCRAS online applications will be available from – Available Now.
Last date of Receipt Application: 15-12-2016
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.