- 1 CBSE Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 CBSE Recruitment Notification – Details
- 1.2 CBSE Teacher Recruitment – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria CBSE Recruitment Advertisement
- 1.4 Salary Details of CBSE Post Graduate, Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment
- 1.5 How to Apply for CBSE Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.6 CBSE Recruitment Notification – Upcoming Central Government Jobs
CBSE Recruitment 2016
CBSE Recruitment 2016 notification released recently. The Central Board of Secondary Education issued CBSE Recruitment Notification 2016. The CBSE Recruitment advertisement is to fill Post Graduates Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Miscellaneous Teacher vacancies. The Central Board of Secondary Education is planning to recruit 1795 eligible Latest Government Jobs seekers as Teachers. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for CBSE Recruitment 2016 before 09/10/2016. CBSE Teacher Online Applications will be available at the official web page www.cabsec.nic.in from 10/09/2016.
The job seekers who are showing interested towards CBSE Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Miscellaneous Teacher vacancies can check vacancy details here. CBSE Teacher Job Educational Qualification, CBSE Teacher Online Application link etc available here.
CBSE Recruitment Notification – Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|No of Posts||1,795 Posts.|
|Post Names||Post Graduate Teacher and More Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Posting Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Interview|
CBSE Teacher Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Recruiting Organization – Central Board of Secondary Education.
Official website – www.cabsec.nic.in.
Total Number of vacancies – 1,795 Teacher Posts.
Post Name and Number of vacancies
- Post Graduate Teacher – 880 Posts.
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 660 Posts.
- Miscellaneous Teacher – 255 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria CBSE Recruitment Advertisement
For Post Graduate Teacher – The postulants who have completed Master’s Degree from an authorized university with minimum 50% marks can apply for Post Graduate teacher posts in CBSE.
For Trained Graduate Teacher – The applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree/B.Ed or its equivalent from a recognized Board with 50% marks. Must pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test organized by CBSE. The candidates must be able to teach in Hindi/English and Regional languages.
For Miscellaneous Teacher – The candidates who want to apply for Miscellaneous Teacher position in CBSE should have 5 years degree/Bachelors degree in Music.
The Age limitation details of CBSE Teacher posts has been mentioned clearly in CBSE Recruitment Notification.
Salary Details of CBSE Post Graduate, Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment
The Central Board of School Education is offering the salary as per the rules and regulations of Indian Government.
How to Apply for CBSE Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016
- Interested candidates are requested to apply for CBSE Recruitment before the last date.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will accept only the online mode of applications. The aspirants can read the official
- The aspirants can read the official notification carefully before applying for the written test.
- To apply for CBSE Teacher Recruitment the Candidates first log on the official and finish the online registration.
- Click on the registration link and then fill all required fields with all essential details.
- Pay CBSE Post Graduate Teacher Application Fee.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Now take a printout of CBSE Trained Graduate Teacher Application Form.
At the time of Online Registration, the candidates are supposed to pay CBSE Online Application Fee as per CBSE Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016.
CBSE Recruitment Notification – Upcoming Central Government Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.