- 1 BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18
- 1.1 BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd JE Syllabus 2017 – BSNL JE Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Latest Updated BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 Download BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18 & BSNL JE Exam Pattern Pdf
BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18
BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam pattern is uploaded here to download at free of cost. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued the recruitment advt for 107 Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies. Candidates who have applied for BSNL JE Recruitment 2017-18 can download this provided BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam Pattern in a pdf format. Here you can also get the information regarding BSNL JE Previous Papers and BSNL Jr Engineer Recruitment Notification along with the BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam Pattern. Here on our website, you can also get the various Latest Govt Jobs Examinations Syllabus updates.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to conduct the written test to select the applied candidates for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts. Interested job seekers may refer BSNL official website www.externalbsnlexam.com for more updates regarding Latest BSNL JE Vacancies. Read the complete article to get a bright idea of the BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam Pattern.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Organisation Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||107 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Interested candidates can refer the link given below to get the Vacancy details of BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd JE Syllabus 2017 – BSNL JE Exam Pattern
Here we have explicitly provided the BSNL JE Exam Pattern 2017-18 in addition to the BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18 in the table shown below. By referring the table shown below, applicants can get the Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Junior Engineer Exam 2017.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Written Test||I||General Ability Test||20||20||3 Hours|
- The BSNL JE Exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The BSNL Junior Engineer exam consists of three sections.
- Section I is General Ability Test, It consists of 20 questions for 20 marks.
- Section II is Basic Engineering, It consists of 90 questions for 90 marks.
- Finally, Sections III is specialization, it consists of 90 questions for 90 marks.
- The BSNL Junior Engineer exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- Duration of each section is 03 Hours.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer.
Latest Updated BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
BSNL JE Syllabus 2017-18 – General Ability Test
- English Language:
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Comprehension Questions, etc.
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge.
- Present Events and Developments in Telecommunication Sector.
- General English
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Arithmetic Ability
BSNL Jr Engineer/ Telecom Technical Assistant Syllabus – Basic Engineering
- Applied Mathematics.
- Applied Physics.
- Basic Electricity.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits.
- Digital Techniques.
BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 &xam Pattern – Specialization
- Network, Filters, and Transmission Lines.
- Instruments and Measurements.
- Control Systems.
- Data Base Management System.
- Microwave Engineering.