- 1 BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Kochi Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for BPCL Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- 1.7 Online Application Procedure for BPCL Chemist Trainee Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download BPCL Chemist Trainee Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Recruitment 2017
BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Recruitment 2017 notification has published. The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued an announcement for 37 Chemist Trainee, General Workman – B vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs Updates in BPCL check this Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Jobs 2017 advertisement. Candidates can check the eligibility for BPCL Trainee Vacancies 2017 in the below sections. Eligible candidates can apply for the BPCL Jobs 2017.
Mode of application is Online. No other method is available. Candidates can send the BPCL online applications from 17th July 2017. The last date to submit the applications is 03rd July 2017. For more details about the BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Recruitment 2017 go through this article.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Kochi Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Title of the Position||Chemist Trainee, General Workman – B|
|Total No. of Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||17th June 2017|
|End Date||03rd July 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification|
BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Chemist Trainee, General Workman – B
Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Chemist Trainee||03 posts|
|General Workman – B||34 posts|
For category wise vacancy details, candidates should check the official notification mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Vacancies 2017
- Chemist Trainee Posts: The candidates should complete M.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute.
- General Workman – B Posts: The aspirant should possess Graduation from any reputed Institute/ College with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation Details
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ ST (PED) Candidates: 15 years
Important Dates for BPCL Jobs 2017
- Advertisement Published Date: 25th May 2017
- starting Date to Send the Online Applications: 17th June 2017
- End Date to Submit the Applications: 03rd July 2017
Candidates who applied for the BPCL Vacancies 2017 should undergo the following selection rounds. Individuals who perform well in these rounds will select by the recruitment team of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
Pay Scale Offered by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
The candidates who got selected for the BPCL Recruitment 2017 will receive the salary from the recruitment team of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited as per the post. Post wise consolidation details mentioned below.
- Chemist Trainee Posts: Rs. 13,500/- to Rs. 31,000/- per month
- General Workman – B Posts: Rs. 11,500/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month
Online Application Procedure for BPCL Chemist Trainee Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website of BPCL Kochi —-> www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Now, search for the BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman Recruitment 2017 notification
- Open and read the advertisement completely.
- Know the eligibility details for the BPCL General Workman Jobs 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can click on the Apply Online link.
- Start filling the BPCL application form.
- Upload all the documents and Photo with signature.
- Recheck the form once before the submission.
- Finally, click on Ok button to send the application.
- Keep a copy for further use.