- 1 BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 BPCL General Workman- B Trainee Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details BPCL Jobs 2016
- 1.3 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Latest Updates of BPCL Chemist Exam Pattern and Previous Papers
- 1.5 BPCL General Workman – B Trainee Selection Process
- 1.6 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Pay Scale
- 1.7 Important Dates For BPCL Chemist Trainee Exam 2016
- 1.8 BPCL General Workman Online Application 2016 Details
- 1.9 Download BPCL General Workman, Chemist Trainee Official Notification
BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2016
BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2016 has been released recently. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, announced recruitment news to fill 69 vacancies in BPCL Mumbai, Maharashtra. BPCL is going to recruit young and Dynamic candidates for the posts of General Workman – B Trainee, Chemist. This BPCL General Workman – B Trainee employment notification is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are seeking a technical job in Government Sector. Contenders can utilize this BPCL General Workman; Chemist Job offers released by BPCL by filling BPCL General Workman Online Application just before the last date.
BPCL General Workman – B Trainee Recruitment Notification released recently, The Government Job finders who are looking for Latest Government Jobs can make use of this notification. In this article, you can check complete details of BPCL Chemist Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria of BPCL Jobs 2016, etc. The postulants who want to apply for BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2016 can visit official website bharatpetroleum.com for the application. Here we are going to provide you with the details like BPCL Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification for BPCL Chemist, Workman jobs.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian Government Enterprise. BPCL is a major Organization, which is working in oil and gas field. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This BPCL enterprise is operating two large refineries which are located at Mumbai and Kochi. According to Fortune Global 500 rankings, the BPC ranked 280th place among world’s biggest corporations for the year 2015. BPCL announced an official employment news recently for 60 Chemist and Workman Vacancies.
BPCL General Workman- B Trainee Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Authorized Website of BPCL: bharatpetroleum.com
Total No. of Posts: 69 Vacancies.
Vacancy Names: Chemist, General Workman – B Trainee.
Job Category: Government Job.
Posting Location: Kochi, Kerala.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Vacancy Details BPCL Jobs 2016
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||General Workman-B (Chemical)||15|
|3.||General Workman-B (Electrical)||13|
|4.||General Workman-B (Mechanical)||35|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2016 for General Workman-B Trainee jobs can check Eligibility Criteria in this secession. Educational Qualification for BPCL Chemist, Age limit for BPCL jobs has been given here.
Educational Qualification For BPCL Jobs 2016
For Chemist Trainee: To apply for BPCL Chemist job applicant must have completed M.Sc. (Chemistry) with min 60% marks from a recognized Indian University, conducted to recruit theInstitute.
For General Workman -B (Trainee) Posts: The candidates who have completed Full Time Diploma Course in Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technology with 60% marks are eligible.
Age limit for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs
Applicants Age must be in between 18 to 30 years (as on 01.06.2016)
Latest Updates of BPCL Chemist Exam Pattern and Previous Papers
BPCL General Workman – B Trainee Selection Process
BPCL Trainee selection will be made on Written Test followed by Skill/Proficiency Test conducted by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Finally, documents verification and Pre-Employmecarried out to recruit the candidate.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Pay Scale
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited offers attractive page for selected postulants and the salary range will be as follows.
- For BPCL Chemist Trainee: Rs. 13500/- to Rs. 31000/-
- For BPCL General Workman-B: Rs. 11500/- to Rs. 20000/-
Important Dates For BPCL Chemist Trainee Exam 2016
- BPCL Chemist, General Workman Online Application Start Date: 18.06.2016.
- The Last date to submit BPCL Chemist, General Workman online application: 04.07.2016.
BPCL General Workman Online Application 2016 Details
- For BPCL Trainee Application Form Visit bharatpetroleum.com.
- Click on Career Section and select appropriate link of the post for which you want to apply.
- After reading the instructions, you click on online application link.
- Fill the form with correct details, refer once nad then click submit button.
- Download and save your BPCL Online Application Form 2016 for future reference.
BPCL Trainee Application Fee
Refer Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited official website for BPCL Application Fee Details.
Download BPCL General Workman, Chemist Trainee Official Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.