- 1 Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2016 – Details
- 1.2 Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Bombay Law Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Bombay High Court Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Offline Application Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Download Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 Pdf
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 has issued recently on 27th August 2016. High Court of Bombay has published an advt for 100 Law Clerk Posts on Contract basis. The Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the Maharashtra Latest Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2016 through Offline.
Bombay High Court has invited online applications from desired candidates to fill up 100 Law Clerk vacancies. The last date for the submission of application form is 30th August 2016. Interested aspirants can refer Bombay HC Official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in for more information. The Complete information regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and Online Application Process, etc., are mentioned below.
About Bombay High Court | High Court of Bombay
The Bombay High Court, which is the define High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Approved Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, and Daman & Diu. With the Principal Seat at Bombay, it also has benches at Nagpur, Aurangabad, Panaji(Goa).
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2016 – Details
|Organisation Name||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Law Clerk Posts|
|No.of Posts||100 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Age Limits||21-30 years|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Selection Procedure||Personal Interview|
Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Name of the Post: Law Clerk Posts.
- For Appointment – 80 posts.
- For Wait List – 20 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Bombay Law Clerk Recruitment 2016
The Job seekers who are interested in applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Candidates must have passed final L.L.B Examination with 55% in aggregate marks from recognised board.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for all the candidates as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale for Bombay High Court Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Bombay High Court offers Pay Scale of Rs. 20,000/- per month for Law Clerk Posts.
Offline Application Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
Eligible who are interested can apply Offline for Bombay High Court Law Clerk Notification 2016 through the Official website on or before the last date.
- Visit the Official site www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Search for the Advt.
- Download & Read the Notification carefully before applying.
- Download application forms i.e., given below.
- Fill the complete application form with correct information.
- Paste the Passport Size Photograph & Signature in a given space.
- Send filled application form with all required documents to the following address on or before the 30th August 2016.
High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay,
5th floor, New Mantralaya Building,
G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400001.
The candidates are exempted from the Examination fee.
Download Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.