- 1 BOB Manipal Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Baroda Bank PO Notification 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Fill Baroda Bank PO Application Form
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Bank of Baroda
- 1.8 Download BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
BOB Manipal Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
BOB Manipal Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Advt issued. Bank of Baroda has recently announced the notification for Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I) Posts. As per the Notification issued the BOB is going to recruit 1200 Vacant posts. So, therefore, it is the best chance for the contenders who are looking forward to starting their career in the Banking Sector. The vacancies are available all over India. Hence candidates can utilize this opportunity as quick as possible. Interested candidates can register through Online for the BOB Manipal Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017. Visit our website for Latest Government Jobs Updates. Applicants can check the BOB vacancy details from the below sections.
From the official notification, we can infer that the Baroda Bank is looking for the Degree as well as Graduate Candidates who have qualified with the minimum percentages. The Online Registration Process is available on the site from 1st April 2017 to 1st May 2017. Aspirants can also download the official Advertisement from the below given links. Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the closing dates.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|No of Vacancies||1200 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (PO) (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I) Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I) Posts
No. of Available Vacancies: 1200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Baroda Bank PO Notification 2017
Educational Qualifications for BOB Scale I Posts
Aspirants who would like to apply for the BOB Manipal Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 must hold a graduation with minimum qualifying marks of 55% from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification from the central government university.
Age Limits for Bank of Baroda PO Jobs
Candidates should possess the below Age Limits as on 1st April 2017.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
Eligible competitors must pay the registration fee as per the category-wise.
- SC/ST /Persons with Disability: Rs. 100/-
- General/ OBC/ Ex-Service Men: Rs. 750/-
|Online Registration Process Starts From||01-04-2017|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form||01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017|
|Payment of the Application Fee||01-05-2017|
|Download of Admit Card||12-05-2017|
|Date of Online Examination||27-05-2017|
How to Fill Baroda Bank PO Application Form
Here are the easy steps that can be followed while filling the BOB Online Application Form.
- Initially, applicants have to visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Download the BOB Manipal Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017PDF.
- Have a glance look at the official Advt.
- Candidates who are eligible can fill the Bank of Baroda PO application form.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and enter your details.
- After filling the form, verify the data once again.
- Pay the Application Fee in prescribed format.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Save the Application Form for future use.
Pay Scale Offered by Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda offers the best pay scale besides the other expenses. Aspirants of BOB PO Recruitment 2017 can kindly refer to the official notification to know about the PayScale.
Download BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please Contact for Government Job Updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.