- 1 BOB 400 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Notification – Overview
- 1.2 BOB Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda 400 PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Jobs 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered for BOB Specialist Officer Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
BOB 400 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
BOB 400 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification for various posts has released recently. Candidates who are waiting for the Baroda Manipal School of Banking has released now. Individuals who are looking for the Latest Banking Jobs can grab this career oriented opportunity. The Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) is recruiting the talented and passionate candidates for BOB Probationary Officer Jobs. Eligible individuals can apply through online from the Official Website of BOB www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
BOB Probationary Officer Online Applications are available from 1st April 2017 to 01st May 2017. Eligible and knowledgeable individuals can apply for the BOB 400 Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer posts. The candidates have to complete the Bank of Baroda online registration at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. For complete information about BOB 400 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Important Dates from here.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of Baroda
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I) posts|
|No.of Posts||400 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||01st April 2017|
|Last Date||01st May 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
BOB Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017 Details
Candidates who are willing to set their career in Banking Sector can apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. Check the BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy details here.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer Vacancies.
No.of Posts: 400 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- General Candidates: 202 Posts.
- OBC Candidates: 108 Posts.
- ST Candidates: 60 Posts.
- SC Candidates: 30 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda 400 PO Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have completed the Graduation/ Bachelors Degree with at least 60% marks (General Category) and 55% marks (SC/ ST Category) are eligible.
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Upper age limit to the reserved category candidates
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ ST – 15 years
- General (GEN) applicants: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) applicants: Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Jobs 2017
- Log on to Bank of Baroda official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Bank of Baroda Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 01st April 2017.
- Closing date to submit apply online: 01st May 2017.
- Last date for the payment of the application fee: 01st May 2017.
- Date of Written Examination: 27st May 2017.
Selection Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda is conducting the selection rounds for shortlisting the applicants for Probationary Officer Posts. Following are the selection rounds for BOB PO Posts.
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for BOB Specialist Officer Vacancies 2017
Selected individuals for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- and other allowances as per the organization norms.
Download BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Advertisement.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.