- 1 BMRCL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Bangalore Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BMRCL Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 for Engineers
- 1.5 Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply for BMRCL Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Bangalore Metro Rail Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 1.9 Download BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
BMRCL Recruitment 2018
Hello!…Job Seekers, here is the latest Employment News about BMRCL Recruitment 2018. Recently, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released a notification for BMRCL Jobs 2018. Hence, there are 33 vacancies for Manager and Engineer posts. Therefore, candidates who are interested can apply online for Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018. Aspirants are advised to apply on or before the last date 28th March 2018 for jobs in BMRCL. Moreover, you can apply through our website www.govrecruitment.com for BMRCL Vacancy 2018.
Along with the BMRCL Recruitment 2018, you can also apply for Latest Government Jobs and Central Government Jobs here. Moreover, you can also get other additional information related to the Government Jobs 2018 from our Govrecruitment site. Therefore, candidates are advised to bookmark this website to get all the latest notifications and updates.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Post Name||Manager and Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||26th February 2018|
|Last Date||28th March 2018|
|Official Website||www.kannada.bmrc.co.in (or) www.english.bmrc.co.in|
Name of the Posts: Manager and Engineer
No. of Posts: 33
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||General Manager (Operations)||01|
|2.||General Manager (Signaling & Telecom)||01|
|3.||Deputy General Manager (P Way) / CSW||01|
|4.||Deputy General Manager (Traction)||01|
|5.||Deputy General Manager (F&A)||01|
|6.||Deputy General Manager (HR)||01|
|7.||Manager (Operations / OCC)||03|
|8.||Manager (P Way)||02|
|9.||Assistant Manager (F&A)||04|
|10.||Assistant Manager (HR)||04|
|12.||Assistant Manager (IT)||02|
|13.||Section Engineers (Networking)||03|
|14.||Junior Engineer (IT)||07|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BMRCL Manager Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants applying for BMRCL Jobs 2018 must possess Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/BCA graduate degree in any relevant field in any recognized University/Board.
- For more information on educational qualifications, refer the official notification of Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018.
- Contenders need to refer the official notification to know the experience details to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018.
- As per the BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Notification, candidates have to meet the minimum age limit and maximum age limit to apply for BMRCL Vacancy 2018.
- Minimum Age – Not Mentioned
- Maximum Age –
- General Manager – 50 Years
- Deputy General Manager – 45 Years
- Managers – 40 Years
- Assistant Managers – 35 Years
- Section Engineers – 35 Years
- Junior Engineers – 35 Years
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories applying for Bangalore Metro Rail Jobs 2018 will be eligible for age relaxation. For clear information on Age Relaxation details, refer to the official notification.
Selection Process of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 for Engineers
Applied aspirants of BMRCL Recruitment 2018, will be selected through the following process conducted by the officials of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL).
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details
Candidates selected for the various posts in BMRCL Vacancy 2018, will receive the following pay scale according to their post.
Post-Wise Pay Scale Details:
- General Manager – Rs. 1,37,790/-
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 74,760/-
- Manager – Rs. 63,960/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 52, 920/-
- Section Engineer – Rs. 41,100/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 35,960/-
Application Fee to Apply for BMRCL Jobs 2018
According to the official Notification of Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018, there is No Fee for the aspirants applying for BMRCL Manager and Engineer Jobs 2018.
Bangalore Metro Rail Jobs 2018 Important Dates
BMRCL Notification 2018 has mentioned some important dates to apply for the Bangalore Metro Rails Jobs 2018. Therefore, have a look at them below before applying for BMRCL Jobs 2018.
- Advertisement of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Notification: 26-02-2018
- Starting Date to Fill BMRCL Online Application Form: 26-02-2018
- Closing Date to Submit BMRCL Online Application Form: 28-03-2018, 4:00 PM
Steps for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
As per the official BMRCL Notification 2018, interested candidates applying for Bangalore Metro Rail Jobs 2018 have to download the application form. Hence, you can follow the below steps to get the BMRCL Application Form 2018. We provide the simple steps for how to fill and submit the application form. So, let’s move to the instructions below.
- First of all, open the browser and go to the Official site of BMRCL at www.kannada.bmrc.co.in.
- Else copy and paste this www.english.bmrc.co.in to get the website in the English Language.
- Then, click on CAREERS Tab on the Home Page of BMRCL.
- Next, search for the BMRCL 33 Manager Jobs Advertisement.
- Now, you can see the BMRCL Notification 2018 and Apply Online links.
- First of all, click on the notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on the BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- Next, you have to choose the notification and post name from given options.
- Now, you can fill your details in the application form.
- Here, you have to fill the Personal Details and Additional Qualifications and details.
- Then upload your photo and signature in the given option.
- Once, you fill the details, check them again for any mistakes.
- Next, click on Submit as there is no application fee for BMRCL Jobs 2018.
- Now, you can view the application form and click on download option.
- At last, attach the other documents mentioned in the notification with BMRCL Application Form 2018.
- Finally, send the envelope to the below-provided address before the last date 28th March 2018.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,