- 1 Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jr Clerk Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Get Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Documents for Bihar Junior Clerk Exam 2018
- 1.6 Essential Details To Check on Bihar Vidhan Sabha Clerk Call Letter 2018
- 1.7 How To Get Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Hall Ticket 2018
Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018
Flash…Flash…Bihar Vidhan Sabha had released the Admit Card for Sachivalaya Sahayak Exam 2018 on 1st December 2018. Applicants who had registered for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Clerk Recruitment 2018 can download the Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 from now onwards. Most of the applicants still surfing on the internet for call letter. Those people can stop doing it now. We, Govrecruitment had updated the direct link to download the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 from the below sections. So, Applied candidates can once again refer to the syllabus topics, previous papers and test pattern from the following sections.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha is making necessary arrangements to issue Bihar Vidhan Sabha Clerk Admit Card 2018. Applicants can make use of the pdf link given in the further sections to get Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Hall Ticket 2018. Moreover, Go to the official portal of Bihar Vidhan Sabha, i.e. www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in for getting complete information about Bihar Legislative Assembly Call Letter. Refer the forthcoming sections to have an idea about Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jr. Clerk Selection Process and Exam Pattern.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jr Clerk Notification 2018 – Overview
The Bihar Vidhan Sabha had released an employment Notification to fill up the 101 vacancies Assistant, and other Jobs. Online Application Form of Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2018 must submit from the 09th October 2018 to 31st October 2018. Complete Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, and other details of Bihar Sachivalaya Recruitment 2018 had given below.
|Organization Name||Bihar Vidhan Sabha|
|Post Name||Sahayak, (Assistant), Junior Clerk, and other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||101 Jobs|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||09th October 2018|
|Last Date||31st October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
Selection Process for Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Jobs 2018
Applicants of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 must Participate in the Following Interview rounds to apply for the Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2018.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Clerk Recruitment 2018
Applicants should remember the essential dates given below to apply for Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2018 jobs. Also, refer to the advertisement given above for complete details.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 09th October 2018 from 11:00 am
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st October 2018 up to 05:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 31st October 2018
- Exam Dates
- Advt No: 01/2018– 18th to 24th December 2018
- Advt No: 02/2018-12th to 15th December 2018
Get Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Admit Card is mandatory for any examination. Applicants who are making arrangments to attend the Clerk Exam can carry the Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 from here. After downloading the call letter, check the below-listed details are printed correctly or not. Also, refer the following sections to know further important information about Bihat Vidhan Sabha Junior Clerk exam 2018.
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||General Awareness||40||160|
|2.||General Knowledge & Mathematics||30||120|
|3.||Mental Ability & Reasoning||30||120|
Required Documents for Bihar Junior Clerk Exam 2018
candidates are requested to keep few additional documents along with Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 for the sake of identification purpose. They are in the following fashion
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID
- Ration Card.
- College ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Any authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Essential Details To Check on Bihar Vidhan Sabha Clerk Call Letter 2018
The Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 includes the basic candidate-related information such as Enrollment Number, Date of Examination etc. They are along the lines
- Name of the aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Date of Examination.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Examiner’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
How To Get Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018
- Open the official web portal of Bihar Vidhan Sabha, www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
- Then, Go To Latest News Updates.
- Search for the Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Admit Card 2018 link.
- Next, Enter the registration number & Date of birth
- Click ok button.
- Now, You can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download and Take it to the exam center.
Download Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Hall Ticket 2018