- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Highlights of BHEL Notification 2019
- 1.2 Bharat Heavy Electrical Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – BHEL Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Notification 2019
- 1.4 BHEL ET Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.5 Selection Process – Bharat Heavy Electricals Jobs 2019
- 1.6 Application Fee for BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Vacancy 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates for BHEL Job Notification 2019
- 1.8 BHEL ET Recrutiment 2019 Application Process
- 1.9 Important Links – BHEL Notification 2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited invites applications from the Indian citizens to fill the available vacancies in the organization. BHEL is looking for young and dynamic graduates under disciplines of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical Engineering, and HR & Finance Professionals to contribute in various fields. By this Latest Government Jobs, aspirants know the full details of BHEL Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can submit the application form online. BHEL is recruiting 145 vacancies for Engineer Trainee And Executive Trainee all over India through this advertisement. Candidates who are looking to build their career in Central Government Jobs can utilize this BHEL Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2019.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) established in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL has its footprint in more than 82 countries. Applicants are advised to apply for the BHEL Executive Trainee Notification 2019 by or before 06.05.2019. Go through this page www.government.com for more details of eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, important dates. Make use of this BHEL Careers 2019 Notification which has recently announced by the authority to kick start your career in the right path. Candidates can check State Government Jobs also
Highlights of BHEL Notification 2019
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Number of Vacancies||145|
|Starting Date Of Application||16.04.2019|
|Ending Date of Application||06.05.2019|
Bharat Heavy Electrical Vacancy 2019 Details
If you are interested in Engineer Jobs, then apply for the BHEL ET Recruitment 2019. Candidates are requested to check the vacancy details before applying for the BHEL Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Jobs 2019.
Eligibility Criteria – BHEL Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Notification 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals ET Job Vacancy 2019 Educational Qualification
Educational Qualifications for different disciplines is as follows. Interested and eligible candidates can know the details before applying for the BHEL Engineer Trainee Vacancy.
|Engineer Trainee (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical)||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian Institute/Board|
|Executive Trainee (Human Resource)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University/Board with Two years full-time regular Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/Board.|
|Executive Trainee (Finance)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institute With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India|
Age limit for Bharat Heavy Electricals Career 2019
Candiadtes who want to apply for the BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 must have the age limit as on 01.04.1992. The age limit will differ from post to post.
- Engineer Trainee: 27 years. for Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil candidates
- Executive Trainee: 29 years.
- 03 years – OBC candidates.
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates.
BHEL ET Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
The selected candidates for the BHEL Recruitment 2019 will get a pay scale of 50,000 per month during the training period. After completion of the training period candidates salary is 60,000 per month. Besides basic pay dearness allowance, perks, other benefits will admissible as per company rules from time to time.
Selection Process – Bharat Heavy Electricals Jobs 2019
Interested candidates who want to join BHEL as Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee will have to undergo the following selection process. Authority has the right to selected the candidate based on their performance and the shortlisted candidates only intimated.
- Computer-Based Written Examination
- Pre-medical test.
Application Fee for BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Vacancy 2019
The application fee will differ from category to category. Category wise application fee has mentioned below.
- Rs 800 for General/OBC candidates.
- Rs 300 for SC/ST candidates.
Important Dates for BHEL Job Notification 2019
- Opening Date of Application: 16th April 2019
- Closing Date of Application 6th May 2019
- Ending Date for Online payment of Fees 8th May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Date of Examination: 25th & 26th May 2019
BHEL ET Recrutiment 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply for BHEL Vacancy 2019 through the official website www.bhel.com.
- Download the notification and carefully read the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the apply button.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Particulars which are furnished by them in the online application are correct in all aspects.
- Upload the necessary documents in the correct format.
- The submission of the application fee for BHEL Recruitment 2019 will be online.
- Take the application form printout for future reference.