- 1 BARC Recruitment 2016
- 2 BARC Vacancy Details
- 3 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre 2016 Recruitment Details
- 3.1 Eligibility Criteria for BARC Mysore Recruitment
- 3.2 Important Dates for BARC Exam
- 3.3 Instructions for Applying BARC Mysore Recruitment
- 3.4 Selection Procedure for BARC Recruitment
- 3.5 Application Fee
- 3.6 BARC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
- 3.7 BARC Results 2016
- 4 Download BARC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
BARC Recruitment 2016
BARC Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the Month of December. BARC Notification published through Advertisement No: 02/2015. The Government of India, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mysore has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 32 Sub Officer, Work Assistant, Technician and Other Posts Vacancies. BARC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in India. Eligible contestants may apply for this BARC Mysore Recruitment through Online and the last Date for BARC 2016 Recruitment is 09th January 2016.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced Recruitment Notification for 32 Vacancies for Sub Officer, Work Assistant, Technician and Other Posts. Interested candidates can check below section for further details regarding BARC Recruitment 2016. The Application Form for BARC Mysore Recruitment available from 15th December 2015 to 09th January 2016. Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website for more details regarding Bhabha Atomic Research 2016 Recruitment. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of BARC Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details about Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre was named after the Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha who initiated the nuclear science research in India. BARC provides a broad spectrum of scientific and technological activities. BARC Provides various Services that can be extending from basic laboratory bench scale research to scaled up plant level operations and its functional domain covers all walks of science and technology. Every year it releases recruitment Notifications to fill available vacancies in its various Departments. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill 32 various vacancies. BARC Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of BARC Jobs. Candidates who are looking for BARC Jobs in India can grab this opportunity.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
BARC Vacancy Details
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released this NFR Recruitment 2016 Notification for 32 Various Posts. Here we are giving Post wise vacancies released under the BARC Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 32
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub-Officer/ B||01 Post|
|3.||Technician/ B (Mason)||02 Posts|
|4.||Fireman/ A||01 Post|
|5.||Driver Grade (Ordinary)||02 Posts|
|6.||Security Guard||05 Posts|
|7.||Work Assistant/ A||18 Posts|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre 2016 Recruitment Details
The details regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2016 are listed below
Name of the Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
No. of Posts: 32 Posts.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in / www.barcrecruit.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Mysore Recruitment
The contenders who are ready to apply for Various jobs released under BARC Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit gave on our site are as per the Eligibility Requirement is given in BARC Mysore Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Education Qualification for BARC Recruitment 2016 for Technician Posts
- For Sub-Officer/ B Post: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent & Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Services College or from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- For Driver-cum-Operator Post: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle Licence.
- For Technician/ B (Mason) Post: Candidates should possess SSC/ HSC (Both Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks.
- For Fireman post/ A Post: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent (Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centres and having valid Heavy Vehicle driving license will be given preference).
- For Driver Grade (Ordinary) Post: Candidates should possess 10th standard passed and Possession of a valid driving license.
- For Security Guard / Work Assistant/ A post: Candidates should possess 10th standard passed (SSC or Equivalent)and candidates should have relevant experiences for each post.
Age Limit for BARC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying for BARC Recruitment 2016 for Various posts should attain below Age limits as 09/01/2016
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Post No. 1: 40 years.
- Maximum Age for Post No. 2: 32 years.
- Maximum Age for Post No. 3&4: 25 years.
- Maximum Age for Post No. 5 to 7: 27 years.
Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Important Dates for BARC Exam
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 15/12/2015.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 09/01/2016.
BARC Online Application
Application form for the Various Posts released under BARC Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 15th December 2015. Kindly please open the form for the relevant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application form from the official site. The Application form is available up to 09th January 2016.
Instructions for Applying BARC Mysore Recruitment
Candidates who are going to attend for Various jobs should follow the below procedure released for BARC Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates should log on to the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- Click on Job Application -> Apply online.
- Select New User and register by giving your mail Id & Password.
- Now fill the Application with all mandatory data.
- Submit the Application and take the printout of the application for future reference.
- Click the below link for online application.
Selection Procedure for BARC Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for these Various Posts released under BARC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on
- Written Test.
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test).
The Application fee for these BARC jobs should be Paid through the Challan form Downloaded from the BARC website at any branch of State Bank of India.
- For Post No. 1: Rs. 150/-
- For Post.No. 2 to 7: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, Women candidates: No Fee.
BARC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
After the last date of the application form submission, BARC Recruitment 2016 will issue the Admit Cards for the candidates. Please Log on to the official website for admit cards. Download the Admit Cards for the aspirants through Unique Registration Number from the BARC Mysore Recruitment 2016.
BARC Results 2016
After the Completion of the recruitment process. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Myore Recruitment 2016 will release the results for the Various Posts. Please visit the official website regularly for candidates results. Kindly Visit our website for more updates.
Download BARC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.