- 1 Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Bankura District Court LDC Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Bankura District Court Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Bankura District Court Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For Bankura District Court Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Bankura District Court Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Bankura District Court
- 1.8 How To Apply for Bankura District Court Group D Vacancies
- 1.9 Download Bankura District Court LDC Advertisement
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018
The government of West Bengal is here with the Latest Employment Notification. Interested Candidates can go through the following sections for complete details. The WB Recruitment department has released the Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 notification. The Advertisement is about to fill the 55 LDC, Group D, English Steno Posts. So, candidates who are having the desired qualifications need to submit the online applications from 14th May 2018. Also, The final date for BDC Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018 application is 15th June 2018. For more details, refer to www.ecourts.gov.in.
Bankura District Court invites online applications from Indian citizens in a prescribed format in between the mentioned dates. The Officials mere rejects the applications received after the last date. Also, Make sure that you have to attain the mentioned eligibility and age limits as per the Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018. To help the central govt job seekers, We had provided the complete requirements which are essential to apply for Bankura District Court Group D Jobs 2018.
Bankura District Court LDC Notification 2018 – Overview
Flash News!!! Bankura District Court has published the latest employment notification in earlier days of May 2018. So, candidates, those who waited with curiosity for Bankura District Court Jobs can check the advertisement details mentioned in this article. Furthermore, Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 was advertised on 14th May 2018 with 55 new job vacancies. Therefore, We have collected the required details about Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 and mentioned in the following sections.
|Name of Organization||Bankura District Court, West Bengal.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Group D, LDC, Steno & Process Server Posts.|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Start Date for Online Application||14th May 2018.|
|Last Date for Online Application||15th June 2018.|
|Job Location||Bankura, West Bengal.|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online.|
Bankura District Court Vacancy 2018 Details
Individuals who are interested in Bankura District Court Careers must check the following table to get an idea of post wise vacancy details.
Post Name: Group D, LDC, Stenographer, & Others.
Total No of Vacancies: 55.
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||14|
|2.||Group D (Peon, Night Guard, Farash)||26|
|3.||English Stenographer Grade III||09|
Latest Bankura District Court Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The next major requirement for Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 is eligibility criteria. Applicants who have the mentioned qualifications and age limits only eligible to apply for Bankura Dist Court Careers 2018. The Other applicants no need to disappoint. Here on our page, you can get the plenty of job notifications.
For Stenographer & LDC Posts: –
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or its equivalent exam from an approved Board.
- Aspirants should possess a certification in Computer Training from a recognized institute. Also, he/she should have fingering speed in computer operation.
- For English Stenographer Grade III, applicants must have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. and a Shorthand of 80 w.p.m.
For Group D Posts: –
- Candidates should have passed Class VIII from a recognized institution or University.
For Process Server Posts: –
- Aspirants should have completed Madhyamik or its equivalent examination from an approved institute or Board.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years.
Application Fee For Bankura District Court Careers 2018
Willing applicants of Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 must pay the application fee which will depend upon the applicant category. Moreover, Go through the below table for more details.
|Name of the Posts||OC & OBC Candidates||SC, ST Category|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 300 /-||Rs. 200 /-|
|Group D (Peon, Night Guard, Farash)||Rs. 200 /-||Rs. 150 /-|
|English Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 300 /-||Rs. 200 /-|
|Process Server||Rs. 300 /-||Rs. 200 /-|
Selection Process for Bankura District Court Jobs 2018
The department of Bankura District Court, West Bengal is planning to shortlist the registered candidates on the basis of their performance in the following screening rounds. For more info, Download Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Written Examination.
- Personality Test.
Important Dates for Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018
The following table shows you the essential dates of Bankura District Court Careers 2018. Every applicant should make a note of the essential dates not to miss out the excellent opportunity.
|Release Date of Advertisement||14th May 2018.|
|Start Date for Online Application Form||14th May 2018.|
|Last Date for Online Application form||15th June 2018.|
Pay Scale Offered by Bankura District Court
The Final shortlisted candidates for WB Bankura District Court Group D Jobs 2018 will receive the best packages depending upon the post which they got selected.
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Payment||Maximum Salary||Grade Pay|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5,400 /-||Rs. 25,200 /-||Rs. 2,600 /-|
|Group D (Peon, Night Guard, Farash)||Rs. 4,900 /-||Rs. 16,200 /-||Rs. 1,700 /-|
|English Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 7,100 /-||Rs. 37,600 /-||Rs. 3,900 /-|
|Process Server||Rs. 5,400 /-||Rs. 25,200 /-||Rs. 2,300 /|
How To Apply for Bankura District Court Group D Vacancies
Interested candidates should apply online by following the simple steps.
- First of all, Visit the official website, www.ecourt.gov.in
- On the Home page, Click on District Courts->Select State as West Bengal->Click on Bankura
- Then Go To Recruitment’s page.
- Search and Download the Bankura District Court LDC Recruitment 2018
- Check eligibility and age limits as given in the advertisement.
- If you are eligible, Click on Apply Now button.
- Fill up the form with all the valid information without any mistakes.
- Make payment through online using debit and credit cards.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Save a copy of the filled application for future reference.
Download Bankura District Court LDC Advertisement