- 1 Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 West Bengal Bankura Dist Court Selection Process
- 1.3 Important Dates for Bankura District Court Notification 2018
- 1.4 Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018
- 1.5 Documents to carry with Bankura District Court Steno Admit Card
- 1.6 Details printed on Bankura District Court LDC Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.7 How TO Download Bankura District Court Group D Call Letter
- 1.8 Download Bankura District Court Call Letter 2018
Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018
Helloo Readers!!! Now you can download the Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018 from the official site. Also, you can refer www.govrecruitment.com. The officials of Bankura District Court soon going to release the Admit Cards on its official site. Candidates who had registered for Bankura District Court Group D Jobs can get their BDC Lower Division Clerk Call Letter 2018. Moreover, applicants can also check their Syllabus, Test Pattern, and Previous Papers for BDC Jobs 2018.
The Central Govt job seekers of WB has conducted the online exam in coming months. To attend the test, candidates must carry their Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018. Without Admit Card, applicants are not allowed to attend the test. So, Don’t forget to carry your BDC Group D Call Letter 2018. For more government job updates, bookmark our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
Flash News!!! Bankura District Court has published the latest employment notification in earlier days of May 2018. So, candidates, those who waited with curiosity for Bankura District Court Jobs can check the advertisement details mentioned in this article. Furthermore, Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 was advertised on 14th May 2018 with 55 new job vacancies. Therefore, We have collected the required details about Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 and mentioned in the following sections.
|Name of Organization||Bankura District Court, West Bengal.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Group D, LDC, Steno & Process Server Posts.|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Start Date for Online Application||14th May 2018.|
|Last Date for Online Application||15th June 2018.|
|Job Location||Bankura, West Bengal.|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online.|
West Bengal Bankura Dist Court Selection Process
The department of Bankura District Court, West Bengal is planning to shortlist the registered candidates on the basis of their performance in the following screening rounds. For more info, Download Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Written Examination.
- Personality Test.
Important Dates for Bankura District Court Notification 2018
The following table shows you the essential dates of Bankura District Court Careers 2018. Every applicant should make a note of the essential dates not to miss out the excellent opportunity.
|Release Date of Advertisement||14th May 2018.|
|Start Date for Online Application Form||14th May 2018.|
|Last Date for Online Application form||15th June 2018|
Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018
Bankura District Court West Bengal is likely to release Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018 shortly. Therefore, candidates planning to take part in Bankura District Court Steno, LDC exam can download the BDC Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket through the direct link enclosed here. In fact, you can even visit the official portal of Bankura District Court ecourts.gov.in for full-fledged information. Moreover, get to know in detail about necessary information like Selection Process, Test Pattern involved for Group D, Process Server etc. Stick to this page for more data like Bankura District Court Hall Ticket Release Date, LDC Exam Date.
Documents to carry with Bankura District Court Steno Admit Card
Usually, candidates are supposed to carry any one of the additional documents to the Exam Hall as the Examiner uses them for the sake of identification. They are along the lines
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook.
- College ID.
- Any ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
Details printed on Bankura District Court LDC Hall Ticket 2018
Normally, candidates have to verify the details printed on Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018 next to download. In case of any misprints, you need to intimate the superiors and get them corrected before the Exam itself. The details printed are in this fashion
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Enrollment Number.
- Space for examiner’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Space for candidate’s Signature.
- Date of Examination.
- Reporting Timings.
How TO Download Bankura District Court Group D Call Letter
Make use of the simple and easy steps to download Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018 enlisted below. They are along the lines
- Primarily, visit the official portal of Bankura District Court i.e. ecourts.gov.in
- Find the desired link so as to download Bankura District Court Steno Hall Ticket on the homepage screen.
- Then click on that link.
- Fill the details like Reg. Number, DOB at the time of Login.
- Cross Check the filled data and then click on the Submit Button.
- A new page will be opened showing up the Bankura District Court Admit Card 2018.
- Finally, take a print out of Bankura District LDC Hall Ticket 2018, keep it safe for future reference.