- 1 Bank of India 702 Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification – Overview
- 1.2 BOI Manager, Officer Vacancies 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Steps to Apply for Bank of India Officer, Manager Jobs 2017
- 1.7 Bank of India Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Download Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Bank of India 702 Manager Recruitment 2017
Bank of India 702 Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently. The Bank of Baroda invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 702 Manager, Officer, Technical, Security Officer posts. Aspirants who are looking for the Central Government Jobs in India can apply for BOI Manager Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.bankofindia.co.in. Here we are providing all the details about Bank of India Officer Notification 2017.
The Bank of India is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Manager, Officer, and Other Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they may apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017. All the complete details about Bank of India 702 Manager Recruitment 2017 like its Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, etc are provided here.
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Officer, Manager, SO and Other Posts|
|No.of Posts||702 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written test/Interview|
BOI Manager, Officer Vacancies 2017 Details
Bank of India is the commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Here the vacancy details for the BOI Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Posts: Officer, Manager, Security officer and Other Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 702 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
Recruitment of Officers Project Number 2017-18/1
- Manager: 400 Posts.
- Officer (Credit): 270 Posts.
- Security Officer: 17 Posts.
Recruitment of Officers Project Number 2017-18/2
- Technical (Appraisal): 10 Posts.
- Technical (Premises): 05 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are interested in building up their career in banking sector and willing for Bank of India job, they must have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant stream from recognized University or Institution.
Applying candidates for BOI Recruitment 2017 must possess the age limitations as specified by the Organisation rules.
Job applicants must refer the official notification for the details of Bank of India Application Fee.
- Starting date for Officer/ Manager/ Security Officer: 20th April 2017.
- Closing date: 5th May 2017.
- Starting date for Technical Appraisal/ Premises: 26th April 2017.
- Closing date: 12th May 2017.
Steps to Apply for Bank of India Officer, Manager Jobs 2017
Aspirants who wish to work with this reputed bank they must apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017. All candidates need to read Bank of India SO Jobs 2017 Notification before start applying online for 702 Specialist Officer vacancies in the Bank of India. Following is the easy procedure to apply for BOI Vacancies 2017.
- Candidates should log on to the website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Go to “Careers Current Openings” and Select the Desired Post.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Bank of India Offers Pay Scale
Qualified Aspirants of Bank of India Recruitment 2017 will receive consolidated pay scale and other allowances as per the organization norms.
Download Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.