- 1 Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Details About BOB SO Exam 2016
- 1.2 Get Bank Of Baroda SO Previous Papers
- 1.3 Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016
- 1.5 Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Syllabus for Reasoning
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus for The English Language
- 1.7 BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.8 Download Bank of Borada Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016 available here for the contenders who are appearing for the BOB SO Exam. Bank of Barada is Conducting Exam for Specialist Officer Posts in Various Departments, i.e., Finance/Credit, Information Technology, Planning, Risk Management, Human Resource Management, Economist, Law of MMG/S II & Finance/ Credit and Information Technology of MMG/S III.
Here, we are providing the complete information regarding this Bank Of Baroda syllabus and Exam pattern for SO Posts.The Candidates who are preparing for Bank Of Baroda SO Exam can check the BOB SO Syllabus in our www.govrecruitment.com website. You can also download the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Specialist Officer Syllabus pdf from the following sections.
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is well known as BOB. BOB is an Indian state-owned banking & financial services company headquarters in Vadodara known as Baroda, which was in Gujarat, India. In India, BOB is the second largest bank next to State Bank Of India. BOB headquarters are in Vadodara, has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. Bank of Baroda is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, State Bank of India & Punjab National Bank.
Details About BOB SO Exam 2016
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 for 250 SO Posts. The BOB Details are mentioned below for an overview.
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (Various Departments).
Total Vacancies: 250 Posts.
Official site: www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2016
The Bank of Borada Specialist Officer Exam Pattern will be given below.
- The Written Examination will be Two Hours duration.
- The Written Test will comprise of four parts which were given below.
- The Maximum Total Marks are 200 Marks for 200 questions.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The parts English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge, are common.
|S.No||Name of the Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016
The aspirants who have applied for the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016 can check the BOB Syllabus here. Here We are providing the complete information regarding the Specialist Officer Syllabus. The applied applicants can download the syllabus from our website.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non – Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes And Dice.
- Embedded Figures Etc.,
Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus for The English Language
- Subject Wise Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms and Phrases.
BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Data Interpretation Etc.,
Download Bank of Borada Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.