- 1 Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 APSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Details 2016
- 1.2 Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for APSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Salary Offered by Assam Public Service Commission
- 1.5 How to Apply for APSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2016
- 1.6 Important Dates
- 1.7 Download APSC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
- 1.8 APSC Official Notification
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (APSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Inspector of Drugs vacancies Under Health & Family Welfare(A) Department, Government of Assam. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Assam. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this APSC Recruitment.
Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the APSC, www.apsc.nic.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure. All the Latest Government Jobs updates are available on this blog. Interested candidates who are looking for a Govt Job, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, Educational Qualifications refer below information.
About Assam Public Service Commission
Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles of the Constitution also deals with the composition, appointment, and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters.
APSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Details 2016
|Name of Govt organisation||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Drug Inspector Post|
|No. of Vacany||12 Posts|
|Selection Method||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||18-43 years|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of The Post:
- Drug Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in Medicine or Science (OR) Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry Pharmacy (OR) Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry with Pharmaceutical (OR) Pharmaceutical Chemist’s Diploma with relevant Experience. For Posts Wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
- Minimum Age-Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age-Limit : 43 Years.
Salary Offered by Assam Public Service Commission
- The candidates those who got selected will be given a salary within a range of Rs.8000/- -Rs.35000/- With Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
How to Apply for APSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2016
- Approach to association official portal APSC www.apsc.nic.in
- Then download DI, Inspector of Drug Advertisement 2016.
- Read it thoroughly to get the education qualification and eligibility information.
- Suitable candidates are suggested to download supporting the format of application.
- Paste candidates recent passport photograph on the application.
- Fill the form with all required information.
- Attach photocopies of all educational qualification, experience documents.
- Send the duly filled application form to the official address mentioned below.
Assam Public Service Commission
Guwahati – 22.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 21-11-2016.
Download APSC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download official notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.