- 1 Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Assam PSC Civil Service Exam – Notification Details
- 1.2 Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Jr Grade Civil Service Jobs
- 1.4 How to Apply for Assam PSC Combined Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2017
- 1.5 Assam PSC Combined Civil Service Notification 2017
Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 notification released. The Assam Public Service Commission announced Combined Civil Service Preliminary Examination Notification. APSC Combined civil Service Pre Exam 2017 is going to conduct soon for shortlisting the candidates for Main Examination for the appointment of various Posts given here. The vacancies are which are going to fill through the APSC Civil Service Exam 2017 are various Jr. Grade posts in Assam Public Service Commission. The vacancies released under the Assam Latest Government Jobs are Assam Land & Revenue Service Jr Grade vacancies, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise, Assistant Employment Officer etc.
Assam PSC Combined Civil Service Recruitment Details are given here. Download APSC Civil Service Exam Application Form from the official website, fill and submit it to the higher authorities before the last date.
Assam PSC Civil Service Exam – Notification Details
|Commission Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||256|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 years|
|Selection Process||Preliminary and Main Examination|
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Organisation name – Assam Public Service Commission
Official website – www.apsconline.gov.in Number of
Number of vacancies – 256 Posts.
Name of the posts – Junior Grade Civil Service and Other Posts.
Name of the Examination – Assam combined Civil Service Pre Examination.
Post wise vacancy details
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade): 121 posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade): 75 posts
- Assam Police Service: 03 Posts
- Labour Officer: 03 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 02 Posts
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: 06 posts
- Labour Inspector: 08 posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 10 posts
- Inspector of Excise: 16 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Jr Grade Civil Service Jobs
To apply for Assam Civil Service Jr. Grade, Assam Land & Revenue Service Jr. Grade and other posts under Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017, the applicants must have completed Graduation from Government Approved University.
As on 01-01-2016 the applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years and not more than 38 years. And Age relaxation will be applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST Applicants and Persons With Disability.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 12500-40000 + GP 5400
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade): 12000-40000 + GP 5400
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: 12000-40000 + GP 5400
- Labour Inspector: 8000-35000 + GP 4300
- Inspector of Taxes: 8000-35000 + GP 4300
- Inspector of Excise: 8000-35000 + GP4300, Pay Band PB-3.
How to Apply for Assam PSC Combined Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2017
- Applicants first need to visit Assam PSC Official website i.e www.apsc.nic.in
- Then go to the recruitments category and check the advertisement of the Assam PSC Civil Service Jobs 2017.
- Check the notification details of the current openings in Assam Public Service Commission.
- Now take the link of Application and Download the Application Form.
- Fill the application with all necessary details and send it to the given address. Pay the Application fee if required, as per the category.
- For SC, ST (P) & ST Applicants: Rs 50/-
- For others Applicants: Rs 100/-
- Initial Date To Apply Online for Assam PSC Tax Inspector Posts: 09 January 2017
- Final Date To Apply Online for Civil Service Jobs in Assam PSC: 09 February 2017
Assam PSC Combined Civil Service Notification 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.