- 1 Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Assam Police Constable Job Vacancies- Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for Assam Police Constable Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Selection process for latest Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Important Dates for Assam Constable Notification 2018
- 1.5 Steps to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Send these Certificates along with the application:
- 1.7 All the best!
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Assam Police Recruitment Board announced 145 Police Constable posts! The Office of State Level Police Recruitment Board in Assam released the official notification. The eligibility criteria to apply is different from previous selections for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Therefore, Govrecruitment urges you to read the entire article thoroughly.
Find details about Assam Constable Jobs 2018 like the eligibility criteria, the process of selection and steps to apply in this article.
|Board||Assam Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Vacancy||Assam Police Constable|
|Category||State government jobs|
|Application Starting Date||16 December 2017|
|Application Last Date||26 December 2017|
Assam Police Constable Job Vacancies- Eligibility Criteria
Good times ahead for SPOs (Special Police Officers)! The new Assam Constable job notification is only applicable for SPOs who are a part of Assam Industrial Work Force. Don’t worry if you do not fall into this category! Govrecruitment has hundreds of latest Government Jobs. Because you only have to select which job you want.
The SPOs working in Pay Band – II, [Rs.14,900 to 49,000/-, with a grade pay of 5,600 and other admissible allowances] are only eligible. These SPOs must have been deployed at:
- Dhubri and BTAD during the 2012 ethnic problem (or)
- Districts of Bongaigaon, Chirang, Baksa, and N.C. Hills during militancy for National Highways and Railway line Security.
If you are searching for Jobs in Assam, click on this link. Govrecruitment is a portal where you can easily find all the Latest Government Job Updates. Maybe your real interest is in working for the Police department, then this link will be of great use.
SPOs who are seeking jobs and wish to work in this Assam Recruitment 2018 can go through the following eligibility criteria. Therefore, check if you can apply and eventually bag the job! The eligibility criteria for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
|Nationality||Indian citizens, generally residing in Assam|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years as on 01. 07. 2017. SC & ST candidates- 5 Years relaxation|
|Minimum Education||VIII Class|
SPOs must satisfy the physical standards. Then only they are considered for the Assam Police Constable Jobs. Weight must be proportionate to their height and age, following medical standards.
|Gen/ OBC/MOBC/ SC||162.56cm|
|ST (H)/ ST (P)||160.02 cm|
|Gen/ OBC/MOBC/ SC||
|ST (H)/ ST (P)||
Vacancy Details for Assam Police Constable Jobs 2018
These 145 Constable posts for SPOs are divided among different categories. The Assam Police Vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Scheduled Tribes (plain)||29|
|Scheduled Tribes (hills)||26|
Hence, candidates are urged to apply in their category. The candidates who fall under OBC/ MOBC can apply for unreserved posts.
Selection process for latest Assam Police Recruitment 2018
The selection process for the latest Assam Police Recruitment is divided into three rounds. They are:
- Application submission, selection
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Written test.
Watch this space to know more about the test pattern for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Govrecruitment can help you fare through the GK and Current Affairs rounds. Click here to start preparing! Leave no doubt in preparation.
Important Dates for Assam Constable Notification 2018
Send offline applications for Assam Constable Vacancies. Applications are available on the official site of Assam Police services www.assampolice.gov.in.
Download applications from 14- 12- 2017. Send these applications to the office of the Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board starting from 16- 12- 2017.
|Applications available on website||14- 12- 2017|
|Starting date for applying||16- 12- 2017|
|Last date for applying||26- 12- 2017|
|Address to send application||Office of the Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Rehabari, Guwahati- 08 (APHC Building).|
Hence, the Last date for application for these Assam Constable vacancies is clear. Job Aspirants must send the applications before midnight. The address for sending the Application form of Assam Police Recruitment 2018 is given above.
The dates for Physical Efficiency Test and Written test are not yet announced. Therefore, keep checking this article. The dates will be updated here as soon as they are announced by Assam Police Recruitment Board.
The application fee to be paid by SPOs to apply for Constable recruitment 2018 varies. Based on the categories to which the applicants belong, the application fee varies. Detailed fee particulars are given below. The candidates can pay the fee online through the secured payment gateway.
|OBC/MOBC/ SCST (H)/ ST (P)||Rs. 150/-|
|BPL Certificate holders||Rs. 0/- (free)|
Steps to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website www.assampolice.gov.in. to download the application. The application is available from 14.12.2017.
- Please fill the application.
- Attach attested copies of certificates supporting age, educational qualifications, and caste to the application.
- The application must have 3 self-attested passport size photos.
- Send a 25cm* 11 cm envelope along with the other requirements in the application form.
- Affix a Rs. 5/- stamp to the envelope and send it to the aforementioned address.
Scrutiny of applications will take place and selected candidates will receive call letters. The call letters will be sent in the envelope the candidate sends along with the application form.
Send these Certificates along with the application:
- Birth certificate
- Home guards training certificate
- SPO appointment and discharge certificate
- Certificate of deployment as an SPO at their locations.
- Caste certificate (if it applies)
- BPL certificate issued by DC/ADC/SDO/BDO/Circle Officer.
- Qualification certificates in education, sports, other skills, Extracurricular activities.
Send in the application sooner and avoid last minute panic. Please follow the following rules to avoid disqualification in Assam Constable Recruitment 2018:
- The candidates must produce their SC/ ST caste certificates in order to apply for age relaxation.
- Candidates must give valid phone numbers and email IDs in the application form.
- Take original certificates along with one copy of self-attested certificates on the day of the Physical Eligibility Test if selected.
Govrecruitment is here to help you with any queries regarding this. In addition to this, feel free to comment below for clarifications.