- 1 Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 APPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 Range Forest Officer Vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of APPSC Range Forest Office Jobs 2017
- 1.4 How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Arunachal Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer Employment
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement released. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has been come up with the recruitment notification for 33 Range Forest Officer (RFO) vacancies. Interested Latest Government Jobs hunters can apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2017 before the last date. Applicants need to submit the offline application before the final date. Candidates can send the duly filled application form through registered post/speed post before 10th February 2017. Latest Government Jobs seekers of Arunachal Pradesh can download the application form through APPSC official website, i.e., appsc.gov.in.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC is inviting the Range Forest Officer Applications from the candidates who have completed bachelors degree from the recognized university. For more details of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 you can download the official advertisement from the link provided.
APPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment – Details
|Commission Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Range Forest Officer Vacancies|
|Total No. of Posts||33 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test Test and Interview|
Range Forest Officer Vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh – Vacancy Details
Arunachal Pradesh PSC recently announced Range Forest Officer Vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh. There are 33 vacancies in Arunachal Forest Department, eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancies.
Organization name – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official website – www.appsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts – Range Forest Officer Vacancies.
Number of vacancies – 33.
Eligibility Criteria of APPSC Range Forest Office Jobs 2017
Candidates must completed a Bachelore’s Degree in Science/Engeenring/Agriculture /Forestry from a recognized University.
Postulants age should be in between 18-30 years as on 10th February 2017.
Upper age relaxation will be provided as per Indian government rule.
Applicants will be selected as per their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Physical Test.
The aspirants who got selected for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer posts will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
- Applicants can get the APPSC Range Forest Officer Applications at the official website i.e., appsc.gov.in.
- First open the APPSC Range Forest Officer Official notification properly and Download the application in prescribed proforma.
- Fill the APPSC Application in application as instructed in the notification.
- Attach Xerox copy of required documents along with the application form.
- Write down “Application for the Post of Range Forest Officer” on the application envelope and send it to the below mentioned postal address.
- For APST Candidates: Rs.220/-
- For General Candidates: Rs. 280/-
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
PSC Building, Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar,
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer Applications Available Now – Available Now
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-02-2017
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer Employment
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.