- 1 Army Dental Crops SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Army Dental Crops Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Army Dental Crops SSC Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee for Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Jobs
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process for Army Dental Crops Vacancies 2017
- 1.7 Pay Scale for Army Dental Crops Short Service Commission Officer Jobs
- 1.8 Procedure to Apply for Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Vacancies
- 1.9 Download Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Official Notification
Army Dental Crops SSC Recruitment 2017
Every Year the Indian Army Recruitment Organization announces employment opportunities to the unemployed candidates. In the same way this year also it has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification. Army Dental Crops SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued. The Indian Army Recruitment Notification released for 56 Short Service Commission Officer Posts. Interested Candidates can download the Army Dental Crops application from the below-provided link. Read the entire article to have a clear idea regarding the Army Dental Crops Recruitment 2017 details.
Candidates can register through Offline to apply for the Army Dental Crops Jobs 2017. Individuals can submit the application form before the closing date 15th May 2017. Job Hunters searching for the Govt Jobs in Army can check the eligibility details from below sections. Indian Army Recruitment Organization provided the golden chance for the aspirants who wish to work in the government sector.
Army Dental Crops Notification 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|No of Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start date of Application Form||Available Now|
|Online application end date||15/5/2017|
|Job location||Across India|
Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Vacancy Details 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Organization published a new employment notification. Further, candidates can get the vacancy details here to apply for Army Dental Crops posts.
Post Name: Short Service Commission Officer (SSC)
No.of Vacancies: 56 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Army Dental Crops SSC Jobs 2017
Candidates must possess BDS/MDS degree with a minimum of 55% marks in final year from an Institute or University recognized by Dental Council of India. Candidate must complete one year rotatory internship identified under DCI by 31st March 2017 and at the same time must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI which must be valid up to 31 Dec 2017.
The candidate who applied for Army Dental Crops SSC Recruitment 2017 maximum age should not exceed 40 years as on 31 Dec 2017.
Application Fee for Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Jobs
Candidates have to pay their application fee through Challan in any Nationalized Bank only for Rs. 200/-.
- Starting Date of Application: Available Now
- Last Date of Application: 15 May 2017
Selection Process for Army Dental Crops Vacancies 2017
Candidates who are applying for Army Dental Corps Jobs selected by following rounds.
- Written exam
Pay Scale for Army Dental Crops Short Service Commission Officer Jobs
Selected candidates for MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 will receive the best pay scale as per the Indian Army Recruitment norms.
Procedure to Apply for Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Vacancies
- Log onto the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Navigate to Indian Army Dental Corps notification 2017.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Before the submitting recheck the form.
- Send application form along with required documents to the postal address specified below on or before the last date 15/5/2017.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
Dgafms / Dental-2
Ministry of Defence
Download Army Dental Crops SSC Officer Official Notification
Please contact for Government jobs updates info through the WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.