- 1 APSWREIS Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APSWREIS TGT Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 APSWREIS DCO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for APSWREIS 750 Caretaker Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for APSWREIS Principal Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for APSWREIS Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for APSWREIS Warder Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply APSWREIS Job Notification 2019
- 1.9 Download APSWREIS DCO Notification 2019
APSWREIS Recruitment 2019
APSWREIS Recruitment 2019: AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has recently released a recruitment advertisement for 750 vacancies. It invites online application from experienced aspirants. As per the APSWREIS recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for District Coordinator (DCO), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Principals and Caretaker (Warden) posts. Applicants who are seeking Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can use this APSWREIS jobs opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 15th Feb 2019. The last date to submit the TGT online application is 28th Feb 2019.
AP Social Welfare Teacher recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available on the official website. Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university. Aspirants must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. APSWREIS selection will be based on Written test/ English language proficiency test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in AP state. More details of APSWREIS recruitment vacancy, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming AP Govt Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
APSWREIS TGT Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, AP|
|No. of Vacancies||750|
|Name of Post||District Coordinator (DCO), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Principals and Caretaker|
|Start Date||14th Feb 2019|
|Last Date||28th Feb 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Vacancy 2019 – Details
Apply Online for the latest job openings in Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS). Candidates can apply through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State. The recruitment f APSWREIS 2019 vacancy and other details are given below.
- No. of Vacancies: 750 Posts
- Name of Posts: District Coordinator (DCO), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Principals and Caretaker.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Job Role||No. of Posts|
|District Coordinator (DCO)||04|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||552|
Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
District Coordinator (DCO)
- Zone-IV: 04
- Zone-IV: 27
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- Zone-I: 79
- In Zone-II: 159
- Zone-III: 163
- Zone-IV: 151
- Zone-I: 32
- Zone-II: 41
- For Zone-III: 41
- Zone-IV: 53
APSWREIS DCO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 must know the Eligibility Criteria as per the rules of the Organization. Find the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limits as mentioned below.
Educational Qualifications for APSWREIS Jobs 2019
- District Coordinators: PG degree with 3 years of administrative experiences.
- Principal Grade II: PG with B.Ed degree pass and not less than 10 years of work experience.
- Trained Graduate Teachers: PG degree, B.ed Degree and Pass in TET Paper II exam.
- Caretaker: Graduation and B.Ed degree.
Age Limits for APSWREIS Vacancy 2019
- The minimum age to apply would be 18 years, maximum age is 44 years as on 01.01.2019
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years and Physically handicapped persons are 10 years.
Important Dates for APSWREIS 750 Caretaker Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th Feb 2019.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 28th Feb 2019.
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
Application Fee for APSWREIS Principal Recruitment 2019
- Application Fee for All Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Pay Scale for APSWREIS Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs 2019
Recruited contenders for the above-mentioned post will get the pay scale as per the rules of the officials. Applied contenders find the post wise salary details from here.
- District coordinator post will get pay of Rs.46,060-93,780/-,
- principal of Rs.40,,270-93,780/-,
- TGT of Rs.28,940-78,910/- and
- Caretaker of Rs.21,230-63,010/-.
Selection Process for APSWREIS Warder Recruitment 2019
The officials of the Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, AP is already planned a selection process to select the candidates for APSWREIS Recruitment 2019. Applicants will select based on the performance in the below given selection process.
- Written Exam
How to Apply APSWREIS Job Notification 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website or from the direct link given below until 28th Feb 2019. Applicants find the below given steps to apply online for APSWREIS Recruitment 2019.
Step to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of the photo, and signature.
- Go to official website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If, eligible then go to the main recruitment page to apply.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Correctly make the payment of application fee.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.