- 1 APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus
- 1.1 Check APSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 AP Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.3 APSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Check APSPDCL Sub Engineer Previous Papers
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh SPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus
- 1.6 Download APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus
APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus, Andhra Pradesh SPDCL SE Exam Pattern is updated here. South Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited has released the recruitment notification for talented candidates into Sub Engineer Posts in Electrical Department. The APSPDCL SE Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. Applied candidates will be searching for APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and Andhra Pradesh SPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern. We are providing APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and APSPDCL SE Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below.
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Recruitment Department will conduct written test and interview for SE, Assistant Engineer, Accountant posts. So the APSPDCL job contenders are busy in collecting official syllabus of APSPDCL for SE, AE posts. Download APSPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus and prepare well for the written test. Candidates can get all the Latest Government Jobs updates from our site www.govrecruitment.com
About South Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited
AP Power Sector Reforms envisage the creation of Distribution Companies as Government Undertakings for the first few years and privatization later on. The Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.37 published by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on Friday the 31st of March 2000 declared the formation of Distribution Companies formally.
AP Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd Notification 2017 – Details
|Organisation Name||South Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer, Accountant and Other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||250 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh South Power Distribution Company Ltd issues notifications every year for recruitment of capable candidates into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by APSPDCL Department. Eligible candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs in Electrical Department or Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Before applying the APSPDCL Posts, Check the Notification Details. Candidates can get the Other information about Recruitment like APSPDCL SE Exam Pattern, Andhra Pradesh SPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus. Follow the entire article for getting an idea about APSPDCL SE Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh SPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus
APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus for Electrical
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- D.C. Machines & Measurements.
- DC Motors.
- Measuring Instruments.
- A.C. Circuits and Transformers.
- A.C. Machines.
- Synchronous Motors.
- Single-phase Motors.
- Power System Generation & Protection.
- Power Systems Protection.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Utilization and Electric Drives.
- Electrical Estimation and Automation.
- Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Micro Controller etc.
AP South Power Distribution Company Ltd Sub Engineer Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Language Proficiency.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana.
- Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Formation of Telangana State etc.
Download APSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Click here to download the Andhra Pradesh SE Syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.