- 1 APSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Assam PSC Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Details of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates For Assam APSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 How to Apply for APSC Exam 2016
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Assam PSC Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Download the Recruitment Notification PDF
APSC Recruitment 2016
APSC Recruitment Notification was dated on 17th June 2016. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) issued a notification for the recruitment of 35 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Inspector, and Director Posts. Applicants who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Assam can utilize this opportunity. Interest contenders can apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 on or before 07th July 2016.
To know the more details about APSC Recruitment like No of Posts, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Etc., are given below. Applicants can visit the APSC Official website www.apsc.nic.in for more information.
About Assam Public Service Commission
The Assam Public Service Commission started on 1st April 1937 by the Government of India. Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, He is the first Chairman. APSC is under the government of Assam. The primary responsibilities of Assam Public Service Commission are framing of rules and regulations for the recruitment of various job vacancies in the Assam government. Assam PSC has come up with the APSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Inspector, and Director Posts.
Assam PSC Vacancy Details
Assam Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of 35 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Inspector, and Director jobs. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a Tabular Format.
Total No of Posts: 35 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|SNo||Name of the Post||Number Of Vacancies|
Details of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Name of the Bord: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
No of Posts: 35 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Inspector, and Director.
Official website: www.apsc.nic.in
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Assam.
Job Type: State Government.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment should possess the following eligibility such as Education Qualification & Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for Assam PSC Jobs
- For Assistant Engineering Posts: Applicants should have done Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- For Assistant Inspector Posts: Candidates should have done M.A, M.Sc and have minimum seven years experience in teaching in the secondary school or MA-BT Serving as Deputy Inspector of Schools.
- For Director Posts: Aspirants must have done Degree in Agriculture and have Masters degree in related subjects like Botany, Physic, and Chemistry.
Age limit for APSC Asst Inspector Recruitment
Age limit for Assistant Engineer as on 04th June 2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 43 Years.
Age limit for Assistant Inspector as on 03rd June 2016.
- Maximum Age: 43 Years.
Age limit for Director as on 01st January 2016.
- Minimum age: 40 Years.
Important Dates For Assam APSC Recruitment 2016
Last Date for Submitting Application Form on or before 07th July 2016.
How to Apply for APSC Exam 2016
Interested Aspirants can send their application form along the testimonials to the below address on or before the due date.
Deputy Secretary Assam Public ServiceCommission,
Selection Procedure for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test / Interview conducted by Assam Public Service Commission.
Assam PSC Offers Pay Scale
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- + G.P Rs.5,400/-.
- For Assistant Inspector: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- + G.P Rs.5,900/-.
- For Director: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- + G.P Rs.7,600/-.
Download the Recruitment Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.