- 1 APSC AE Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Assam PSC Jobs 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for APSC Asst. Engineer-Civil Vacancy 2019
- 1.6 Selection Process APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Salary Offred by Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for Assam PSC Asst Engineer Jobs 2019
- 1.9 Download APSC Asst Engineer Jobs 2019 Notification Pdf
APSC AE Recruitment 2019
Are you complete Graduation and looking for Latest Government Jobs in Assam here is good news for you all. The Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for APSC AE Recruitment 2019 recently in the in the month of Dec 2019 with the advertisement No. 167PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018. APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 advertisement published for 65 Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Assam Govt Jobs i.e APSC AE Jobs 2019 through Offline mode. No other way is available. Candidates can check the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
Candidates should send their application on or before the last date, i.e., 02nd Feb 2019. Offline applications are Available Now. candidates can download the application forms here. For more information about the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification candidates can visit the following sections. For more State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs visit our blog www.govrecruitment.com regularly.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Number of Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||02nd Feb 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Applicants those who want to apply for APSC Jobs 2019 can check the vacancy details from here which is clearly tabulated below.
Name of the Role: Assistant Engineer (AE)
Total No. of Vacancies: 65 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
As per the official notification of APSC, the required criteria for APSC AE Recruitment 2019 is given below. Applicants take a glance look over the eligibility criteria like educational qualification and age limits to submit the Assam PSC Application form 2019.
Educational Details for APSC AE Notification 2019
The candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or any equivalent course from any reputed Engineering College/ University.
A candidate having passed part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India) recognized by Government i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E will also be educationally qualified for direct recruitment as Assistant Engineer.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who have a minimum and maximum age limits which are described below can apply for APSC AE Recruitment 2019 and also can check the age relaxation details here as given below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
Age Relaxation Details:
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 03 years
Important Dates for Assam PSC Jobs 2019
- Advertisement Published on – 21st Dec 2018
- Offline Applications are Available From – Available now
- End Date to Send the Applications – 02nd Feb 2019
Application Fee for APSC Asst. Engineer-Civil Vacancy 2019
Candidate must Pay the Examination Fee through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax Revenue, Other Non-Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State Psc Application Fee Receipt of APSC.
- GEN: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 150/-
- Candidate with BPL Certificate: Nil
Selection Process APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
The aspirants who applied for the APSC AE Jobs 2019 will undergo Written Exam/ Interview round. The recruitment committee of Assam Public Service Commission will conduct the selection rounds to shortlist the applicants.
- Written Test
Salary Offred by Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
The hiring department of Assam Public Service Commission will provide the pay scale of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 110000/- with the grade pay Rs. 12700/- and other allowances for the finalized candidates of APSC Vacancies 2019.
Steps to Apply for Assam PSC Asst Engineer Jobs 2019
Candidates who want to use the Assam PSC AE Jobs 2019 should satisfy the above eligibility criteria. Applicants can follow the subsequent steps to apply for the ASPC AE Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates should open the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Now, applicants can click on the Recruitment/ Careers tab on the home page.
- Search for the official notification.
- Download the notification and read the advertisement carefully.
- Know the eligibility details to apply for the Assam PSC AE Jobs 2019.
- If eligible, candidates can click on the Download Application Form.
- Download the application form official site and also from given below link.
- Start filling the Assam PSC form correctly with the required details.
- Attach personal and Educational documents to the Application form.
- Again check the form carefully before the submission.
- At last, send the form to the given below address.
- Keep a Scanned copy of the application form for future reference.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)