- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Form 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for APPSC Jobs 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee For APPSC 2019 Panchayat Secretary Posts
- 1.6 Pay Scale for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Posts 2019 Notification
- 1.7 Selection Process for APPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Application Form 2019
- 1.9 Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Official Notification 2019
APPSC Recruitment 2019
APPSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is recruiting 1051 Panchayat Secretary posts in Andhra Pradesh. Carefully read the all details before applying for this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Govt Jobs Seekers in AP. APPSC inviting the Application forms from the candidates through the Online. Applicants who have completed Degree can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply online from 27th Dec 2018 to 19th Jan 2018. For more details about APPSC Recruitment 2019 check the official notification at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Applicants who are searching for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs in India can apply for this Latest Govt Jobs in AP. So, candidates do not miss the fantastic career in Andhra Pradesh. All the candidates must need to submit their application with correct data. APPSC Recruitment 2019 official notification and vacancy, and more details are provided here on this page. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online. Follow our website for more updates on Govt jobs all over India.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Form 2019 – Overview
|Name of The Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Posts|
|Application Start Date||27th December 2018|
|Application Last Date||19th January 2019|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official website||www.psc.ap.gov.in or appsc.gov.in|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 – Details
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P. The Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service for a total of 51 CF and 1000 Fresh vacancies. The total vacancy details with location wise are given below.
- No. of Vacancy: 1051
- Name of Posts: Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)
Location wise Vacancy Details:
Backlog/Carried Forward Vacancies: 51
Name of the District:
- Srikakulam – 7
- Vizianagaram -1
- Visakhapatnam – 2
- East Godavari – 12
- West Godavari – 4
- Krishna – 3
- Guntur – 2
- Prakasam – 5
- Nellore – 1
- Chittoor – 7
- Ananthapuramu – 3
- Kurnool – 2
- Kadapa – 2
Fresh Vacancies: 1000
Name of the District:
- Srikakulam – 107
- Vizianagaram – 119
- Visakhapatnam – 105
- East Godavari – 92
- West Godavari – 21
- Krishna – 19
- Guntur – 48
- Prakasam – 167
- Nellore – 62
- Chittoor – 134
- Ananthapuramu – 38
- Kurnool – 88
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) is going to invite the Online Application forms from the Candidates who had the following Educational Qualifications and Age Limits.
Educational Qualifications for APPSC Notification 2019
Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from any Recognized University to apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Posts.
Age Limits to Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2019
Applicants must have the Age Limits as mentioned below to apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum age Limits: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limits: 42 Years.
Important Dates for APPSC Jobs 2019
- Online Application Start Date: 27th Dec 2018
- Online Application Last Date: 19th Jan 2019
- Last Date for Application Fee: 18th Jan 2019
- Date of Screening Test(Offline): 21th Apr 2019
- Date of Main Exam(Online): 02nd Sept 2019
Application Fee For APPSC 2019 Panchayat Secretary Posts
Applicants can pay the application fee through both Online and Offline. Check the Application fee details from here.
- Application Fee: Rs.250/- (For All the Candidates)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/- (Not Applicable for all)
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC & Other (refer notification)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
- In case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However, changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
Pay Scale for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Posts 2019 Notification
The candidates who got selected for Panchayat Secretary Posts will get the pay scale of Rs 16400/- to Rs. 49870/-.
Selection Process for APPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection of the candidates for appointment for the posts through the following process. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019 through online. The online applications are able to send from 27th Dec 2018 to 19th Jan 2019.
Instructions to apply online:
- Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to visit APPSC official website.
- Now click on official notification for APPSC Panchayati Raj Department.
- Read all given details carefully.
- Now click on APPSC Panchayati raj online application.
- Candidates applying for the first time then first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID.
- After OTPR Registration candidates can login and apply online.
- Fill up the forms carefully without making any errors.
- Submit application fees online
- Take a printout of completed application form.
Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Official Notification 2019