- 1 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancies 2019
- 1.5 Selection Procedure For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Careers 2019
- 1.6 Important Dates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Online Process For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2019
- 1.9 Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
Flash…Flash… Here is fantastic news for the Latest Government Job seekers of Andhra Pradesh. The Government of Andhra Pradesh had released the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 on its official site. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2019 can apply online for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Posts before the due date. As per the news, online application submission starts from 27th December 2018 to 19th January 2019. Interested candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Notification pdf for free of cost.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to recruit the best candidates for its organization. For that reason, The Officials will conduct the following screening rounds to the applied candidates of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019. Eligible candidates can submit applications on or before the due date. Follow the below sections to know the complete details in the following sections.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of The Organization||A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (APPSC)|
|No. of Posts||1051|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Degree|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2019 Details
Individuals who want to apply for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 should check for the following vacancy details from the below sections.
Post Name: Panchayat Secretary
Total No Of Vacancies: 1051
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the District||
Carry Forward Vacancies:
|Name of the District||
Latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to work for the Andhra Pradesh PSC government should satisfy the following eligibility conditions are as follows.
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
Application Fee For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancies 2019
Job Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee. However, the Reserved categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only. for Details Check Notification below.
Selection Procedure For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Careers 2019
The recruitment board of Andhra Pradesh is planning to conduct the following screening rounds to the applied candidates of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019.
- Screening Test(Offline),
Important Dates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
|Applications Start Date||27/12/2018|
|Last Date to Submit Applications Online||19/01/2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fees Online||
18/01/2019 till Midnight 11.59PM
|Date of Screening Test||21/04/2019|
|Date of Mains Exam (CBT)||02/08/2019|
Pay Scale Offered By Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Andhra Pradesh Government will provide the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019.
Online Process For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2019
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019