- 1 APPSC Group III Syllabus
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Recruitment Notification 2016 – Details
- 1.2 APPSC Group III Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 Download APPSC Group III Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
APPSC Group III Syllabus
APPSC Group III Syllabus is available here for free download. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued Group III Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the candidates who are appearing for the APPSC Group III Exam. This commission conducts the written exam for filling the candidates for various posts in APPSC Department. So, Candidates can download APPSC Papers. With the help of APPSC Group III Old Question Papers, applicants can have the brief idea about the Exam Pattern and the pattern of questions which appear in the exam. There will be a huge competition for the candidates who are applying for Group III vacancies. Applicants can download the APPSC Group III Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern that is available on this page and start preparing for Andhra Pradesh Group III Exam.
Candidates who are waiting for APPSC Group III Notification can utilize this opportunity by cracking the exam. For the sake of interested aspirants, here we are providing the APPSC Group III Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Aspirants who score best in the written exam will be selected for the Group III Posts. So Candidates should start their preparation without wasting their valuable time.
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is established when the state of AP was formed on 01st November 1956. Earlier, the APPSC is known as the Andhra Pradesh Service Commission, which is based on the rules and regulations of Madras PSC. Later APPSC formed by merging both Andhra and Hyderabad PSC. Recently Andhra Pradesh PSC has announced an Official Notification. Eligible Contenders can apply for Group III Posts.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Recruitment Notification 2016 – Details
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group III Jobs|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group III Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced an Employment Notification to recruit the huge number of candidates for APPSC Group III Posts. Applicants can check the exam pattern of APPSC Group III posts which is provided here.
|Subject||Duration||MaxMarks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selections|
|PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES: Mental Ability and Language Ability.||90 Minutes||150||90||105||120|
|PAPER-II Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.||90 Minutes||150|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Syllabus 2016
APPSC Group III Syllabus for Paper I
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life.Current developments in science, technology, and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
APPSC Group III Syllabus for Paper II
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small Scale Industries.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, Cooperatives, and Micro Finance.
- Community-Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies.
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Download APPSC Group III Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
Click here to download the syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.