- 1 APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019
Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019 pdf for free of cost. Most of the applicants from Andhra Pradesh State are looking out for the Syllabus pdf. Here is news for them. Govrecruitment team had provided the complete study material along with the syllabus topics. So, APplied candidates for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 can download and practice the syllabus topics for free. Also, Check out the upcoming posts to download and practice the previous question papers.
Applicants from Andhra Pradesh state can apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019. As per the officials, 337 Group 2 Executive, Non-Executive Posts before the deadline. Online applications for APPSC Group 2 Careers 2019 will be accepted from the mentioned dates. As the officials did not announce the closing date. So, Meanwhile, Applicants can prepare for APPSC Group 2 Jobs with the help of APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 and previous papers.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group II Executive & Non-Executive Posts (Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officer, Senior Accountant, and many others)|
|Total number of posts||337 Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 2018/Jan 2019|
|Starting Date||Jan 2019|
|Closing Date||Feb 2019|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Get APPSC Group 2 Executive Exam Pattern 2019
The Recruitment Board of Andhra Pradesh is making arrangement’s to conduct the preliminary exam followed by mains exam. Individuals can check out the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern from here. The following two tables will provide the information about the preliminary exam and mains examination. Also, You can check out the complete syllabus topics from this page.
Prelims Exam Pattern For APPSC Group II:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Subjects||No, of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Screening Test||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern For APPSC Gr II Services:
|S NO||ExamType||Papers||Subject Name||Total No of Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|2||Paper – II||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|3||Paper – III||Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
Free PDF Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019 – Screening Test Syllabus:
- Development Plans of Independent India
- Pre-Independence Indian economy
- Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India
- The role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India
- Labour Policies of Union and State Governments
- Economic disparities between regions and population categories
- Issues of National and International importance in politics,
- Indian Constitution.
- Economics, Society, Science & Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture, and Governance issues.
- The economy in Medieval India.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Groups Paper 1 Syllabus:
- General Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- History of India.
- India and World Geography.
- Questions on General Science.
- General Mental Ability.
- Disaster Management.
- Mitigation strategies and measures.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies.
- Causes and Effects – Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought.
- Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Paper 2 Syllabus:
- Distinctive features of the Indian Federation.
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
- Community development experiment.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures.
- Welfare Mechanism in India.
- The Satavahanas and their contribution.
- Establishment of British Rule.
- Asaf Jahi Dynasty.
- Socio-Cultural and Religious conditions in AP between and during Christian Era.
- The growth of the Leftist / Communist Movement and Telangana People’s Armed Struggle.
Get Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Paper 3 Syllabus:
- Geographic size.
- Meaning and measurements of growth.
- Money banking and public finances
- National Income & Main sectors of Economy.
- Need for and aims of land reforms in AP.
- Five-year plans of AP.
- Growth and structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- The structure of Agricultural outputs.
- Broad fiscal, industrial trade, monetary, and agricultural policies, objectives, rationale, constraints, and effects.