- 1 APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 APPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For APPSC Group 2 Services Exam 2019
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Andhra Pradesh PSC Careers 2019
- 1.6 Important Dates for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Online Process to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Vacancies 2019
- 1.9 Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Advertisement 2019
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
Flash…Flash…Andhra Pradesh Government had announced the employment notification for various Group 2 Posts. Applicants from Andhra Pradesh state can apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019. As per the officials, 337 Group 2 Executive, Non-Executive Posts before the deadline. Online applications for APPSC Group 2 Careers 2019 will be accepted from the mentioned dates. As the officials did not announce the closing date. So, Meanwhile, Applicants can prepare for APPSC Group 2 Jobs with the help of Syllabus and previous papers.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh willing to recruit the best candidates for its organization. Candidates for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 should refer the below sections. Here you can find out the complete vacancy details, eligibility conditions, and other information from the following sections. Also, Download the syllabus and previous practice papers from our blog.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group II Executive & Non-Executive Posts (Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officer, Senior Accountant, and many others)|
|Total number of posts||337 Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 2018/Jan 2019|
|Starting Date||Jan 2019|
|Closing Date||Feb 2019|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2019 Details
Individuals who had a dream to work for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Vacancies can apply online for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019. Check out the postwise vacancy details and other eligibility details from here.
Post Name: Group 2.
Total Vacancies: 337.
Postwise vacancy Details:
|అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్ (సెక్రటేరియట్)||12|
|అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్ (అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్)||150|
|అసిస్టెంట్ రిజిస్ట్రార్ (కో-ఆపరేటివ్ సొసైటీ)||23|
|అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్ (ఆర్థికశాఖ)||15|
|అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్ (న్యాయశాఖ)||02|
|ఎక్స్ టెన్షన్ ఆఫీసర్ (కమర్షియల్ పీఆర్/ఆర్డీ||40|
|గ్రేడ్-1 ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ ఆఫీసర్ (దేవాదాయ శాఖ)||06|
|గ్రేడ్- 3 మున్సిపల్ కమిషనర్||03|
|ఎక్సైజ్ సబ్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్||50|
Latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Job Applicants from AP State can apply for APPSC Group 2 Notifictaion 2019 if they satisfy the mentioned eligibility and age limitations as per the official advertisememnt.
In order to apply for this APPSC notification, those aspirants must have possessed a Bachelor’s degree in concerned discipline with a good academic record from a recognized university. APPSC Group 2 all posts have the Bachelors degree qualification. So graduates, apply for APPSC notification.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC / PH & Ex-Service Men candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee For APPSC Group 2 Services Exam 2019
- For Higher Category Candidates: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- for Examination Fee.
- For SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Aspirants, should pay only application processing fee 250/- and those candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/-
Selection Procedure for Andhra Pradesh PSC Careers 2019
Candidates, who enroll their names in the board AP state Departments on before the due date, those aspirants are eligible to attend the selection process.
- Screening Test.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Based Test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
- Online Application Submission starts from – December 2018/January 2019
- End date for Application Form submission – December 2018/January 2019
Pay Scale Offered By Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide the packages as per the desired post. Applied candidates can refer to the following table to know the complete salary package details.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||Rs.29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-|
|Sub-Registrar Grade-II||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Deputy Tahsildar||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Extension Officer||Rs.29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-|
|Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Senior Auditor||Rs. 22,460/ to Rs.66,330/-|
|Junior Accountant||Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-|
|Junior Assistants||Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-|
|Senior Accountant||Rs. 22,460/ to Rs.66,330/-|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Assistant Development Officers||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Assistant Labour Officer||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Asst. Commercial Tax Officer||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
Online Process to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Vacancies 2019
- Initially, Visit the official APPSC web portal, www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, Go To Recruitments Section.
- Search and Download the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 pdf
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the application form with valid details.
- Also, Pay the examination fee through online.
- Then, Upload the required documents to the application.
- Cross check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Finally, save the copy of the application for future purpose.
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Advertisement 2019