- 1 APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Notification 2019 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Selection Process for APPSC Group 2 Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Important Dates for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
- 1.4 Get APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Documents For APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019
- 1.6 Essential Details To Check On Andhra Pradesh PSC Call Letter 2019
- 1.7 Online Process To Get APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
- 1.8 Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
Good News Applicants!!! The Officials of Andhra Pradesh soon going to announce the exam and will release the Admit Card for Group 2 Exam 2019. Individuals who had registered for APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019 can download and carry the Call Letter to the exam hall. Also, Check out the list of documents and other essential details to check on the APPSC Group 2 Call Letter 2019. Moreover, Refer our page to download the Syllabus and Previous Papers. Stick to this page to get fresh updates on APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019.
Applicants from Andhra Pradesh state can apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019. As per the officials, 337 Group 2 Executive, Non-Executive Posts before the deadline. Online applications for APPSC Group 2 Careers 2019 will be accepted from the mentioned dates. As the officials did not announce the closing date. So, Meanwhile, Applicants can prepare for APPSC Group 2 Jobs with the help of APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 and previous papers.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Notification 2019 – Brief Info
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group II Executive & Non-Executive Posts (Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officer, Senior Accountant, and many others)|
|Total number of posts||337 Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 2018/Jan 2019|
|Starting Date||Jan 2019|
|Closing Date||Feb 2019|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Selection Process for APPSC Group 2 Jobs 2019
Candidates, who enroll their names in the board AP state Departments on before the due date, those aspirants are eligible to attend the selection process.
- Screening Test.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Based Test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
- Online Application Submission starts from – December 2018/January 2019
- End date for Application Form submission – December 2018/January 2019
Get APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
Are you people making preparation to attend the APPS CGroup 2 Exam? Then, Download and Carry the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 to the examination center. Admit Card is mandatory to attend the AP PSC Group 2 Exam. So, Applicants from AP State can check out the required documents and other details from the following sections. Also, Check out the exam pattern, syllabus, previous and other information from this blog. Very soon, the officials will declare the
Prelims Exam Pattern For APPSC Group II:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Subjects||No, of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Screening Test||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern For APPSC Gr II Services:
|S NO||ExamType||Papers||Subject Name||Total No of Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|2||Paper – II||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|3||Paper – III||Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
Required Documents For APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019
Besides, APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 candidates need to take certain documents to the examination hall for the sake of identification. They are as follows
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- College ID.
- Any Valid ID Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Essential Details To Check On Andhra Pradesh PSC Call Letter 2019
In general, contenders are recommended to cross-check the information printed on APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019. They are along the lines
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Examination.
Online Process To Get APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Find the desired link to download APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 the home page screen.
- Later, click on that link.
- Fill the necessary details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
- Make sure the information provided is correct or not and then tap on the submit button.
- A new page will pop up showing the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Call Letter 2018.
- Finally, take a hard copy of APPSC Group 2 Services Admit Card and preserve it for future reference.
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019