- 1 APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 APPSC Gazetted Job Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 APPSC Gazetted Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for APPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Salary Offered Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for APPSC Non-Gazetted Jobs Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply APPSC Deputy Inspector Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download APPSC Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019
APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019
APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019: Hello, Readers here good news for you all………. the Latest Govt Jobs is out for the candidates who are resident of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 28th March 2019 onwards invites applications for filling non-gazetted jobs like the technical assistant, deputy inspector, welfare organizer jobs. Apply for Latest AP Govt Jobs 2019 on or before the registration link expires. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website psc.ap.gov.in.
Interested Candidates may Apply Online for APPSC Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 16th Apr 2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|No of Posts||Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Posts|
|Post Name||53 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th March 2019|
|Last Date||17th Apr 2019|
|Age limits||18 Years to 42 Years.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview,|
APPSC Gazetted Job Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the vacancies of Gazetted & Non-Gazetted. Interested candidates find the vacancy details before apply. We are updating the vacancy information for APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 like no. of vacancies and postwise vacancy details are on this page.
- No. of Vacancy: 53
- Name of Posts: Technical Assistants in AP Mines, Deputy Inspector, Technical Assistant, Welfare Organizer.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistants in AP Mines-08
- Deputy Inspector-01
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics)-08
- Technical Assistant-03
- Welfare Organizer-01
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)-01
APPSC Gazetted Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for APPSC Jobs 2019
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics): Degree in M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech or its equivalent in Geophysics.
- For Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology): Must possess M.Sc. or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Hydrogeology or its equivalent qualification.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc Degree in Geology from the any recognized University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State sector an Institution recognized by the University.
- Deputy Inspector of Survey: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent examination recognized by A.P. State Board of Technical Education.
- Technical Assistants: Must possess a First or second class post graduate Degree in Archaeology or History or Indology or Anthropology or Museology or Sanskrit or Persian from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institute recognized by the University Grants Commission”
Must possess 1st or 2nd class in Siromani (final) examination conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati or any other examination equal to the other examination equal to the above conducted by the universities in Andhra Pradesh.
- Welfare Organiser: shall be eligible for appointment as a Welfare organizer unless –
I) He had served as an Ex-Servicemen.
II) He has passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent Examination.
III) He is able to read, write and speak the Telugu Language.
Age Limits for APPSC Welfare Organizer Vacancy 2019
- For welfare organizers, the age can be in between 18 to 45 years.
- For Dy. Inspector & Technical Assistants the age can be in between 18 to 42 years.
Important Dates for APPSC Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th Mar 2019.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 17th Apr 2019.
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 16th Apr 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Application Fee for APPSC Recruitment 2019
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.250/- (Application Fee) with Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
- Pay the Examination Fee through online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Salary Offered Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019
- Technical Assistants in AP Mines – Rs.23,100-67,990/-
- Deputy Inspector – Rs.28,940-78,910/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.31,460-84, 970/-
- Welfare Organizer – Rs.16,400-49,870/-
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – Rs.35,120-87,130/-
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) – Rs.35,120-87,130/-
Selection Process for APPSC Non-Gazetted Jobs Recruitment 2019
Applicants who are applied for APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the performance in the below given selection procedure.
- Screening Test
- Main Exam
How to Apply APPSC Deputy Inspector Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online for APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 at APPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 28th Mar 2019 to 17th Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Download APPSC Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2019