- 1 APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Exam Syllabus 219 | APPSC Syllabus 2019
- 1.2 APPSC Foos Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 | 22 vacancies
- 1.3 Download Andhra Pradesh APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Download APPSC Food Safety officer Syllabus 2019 | APPSC Syllabus 2019
- 1.5 Get Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Exam Previous Papers Pdf
- 1.6 Download the APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 and exam Pattern pdf
APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019
APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam pattern pdf had given here for free download. Candidates who had registered for the APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 can download the Latest Syllabus and Exam pattern pdf of APPSC FSO Examination 2019. the Aspirants who want to get selected for the APPSC Jobs can download the APPSC FSO Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam pattern to get qualify with Maximum marks. Aspirants can get all the Latest Government Jobs Updates of Previous Papers, Syllabus, and Exam pattern, and Admit Card details will regularly be updated here on this Page of www.govrecruitment.com.
The Andhra Pradesh PSC is going to select the Applicants of APPSC Recruitment 2019 by conducting the Written Examination. Candidates who get qualify in the written Examination with maximum marks will shortlist for the post of Food Safety Officer (FSO) Posts. aspirants can download the APPSc Food Safety officer Previous papers in addition to the APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Exam Syllabus 219 | APPSC Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|No of Posts||Food Safety Officer Posts|
|Post Name||22 Posts|
|Starting Date||07th March 2019|
|Last Date||28h March 2019|
|Age limits||18 Years to 42 Years.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview,|
APPSC Foos Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 | 22 vacancies
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) had announced an employment Notification recently in the month of February 2019. Candidates who had the eligibility criteria to apply for the AP FSO Jobs 2019 cab apply before the Last date. The Application form of Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 must submit through online mode. The Online application link will get active from 07th March 2019 to 28th March 2019. Applicants must Participate in the following written examination to get shortlisted for the applied. download the Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf. Click the Link below to get Details of APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Download Andhra Pradesh APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern
Download the Andhra Pradesh Forest Dept Food Safety Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. Here we are giving the Complete Information regarding the APPSC FSO Examination Duration, Syllabus, Maximum Marks and other Details had in the table shown below.
Get APPSC FSO Exam Pattern for Screening Test
|DURATIONtudies & Mental Ability||150 marks||150||2 hr 30 min|
|II||Concerned Subject||150 marks||150||2 hr 30 min|
Download APPSC Food Safety officer Syllabus 2019 | APPSC Syllabus 2019
APPSC food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 – Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Science basics – relevance to day to day life, current developments in IT, Science and technology
- Economic development of India since independence
- Current affairs of National Importance
- General Mental Ability – Logical reasoning, data interpretation and analytical ability
- History of modern India with focus on Indian National Movement
- Geography of India with focus on AP
- Disaster management – Basics (8th, 9th standard of CBSE)
- Events of National and international importance
- India and World Geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Current affairs of regional importance
- Current affairs of International Importance
- Andhra Pradesh bifurcation – Social, Economic, Administrative, Cultural, Legal Implications/Problems, Political
- AP Reorganization ACT 2014,
- Impact on river water sharing and consequential issues
- Loss of capital city,
- financial implications and challenges in building new capital
- Effect on commerce and entrepreneurs
- Cultural and demographic, the socioeconomic impact of bifurcation
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions,
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
Andhra Pradesh APPSC FSO Exam Syllabus 2019 – Paper 2: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Processing technology
- Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
- Food Laws and Organizations
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Microbiology
Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019
- Nutrition, Health and Public Health
- Assessment of nutritional status – Anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys, Biochemical
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections, and intoxications.
- Nutrients – Carbohydrates, Proteins, fat, vitamins, and minerals – their functions, food sources, requirements and deficiency.
- Food processing, types of processing methods
- Product development – sensory evaluation, objective evaluation, labeling, criteria for selection of raw materials, standardization
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Food Microbiology Food spoilage-types, the role of microorganisms, factors influencing spoilage, prevention of food spoilage. General methods of food preservation as well as food processing.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – see food toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Standards of Weights and
- Measures Act, Essential Commodities Act,
- Surveys – types. Sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control
- Preservation of different types of foods (milk, milk products, meat, and meat products.
Get Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Exam Previous Papers Pdf
Candidates can download the APPSC FSO Previous Papers in addition to the Andhra Pradesh APPSc Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf for free download. Candidates can visit official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for more More details of APPSC Forest Dept examination.
Download the APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 and exam Pattern pdf
Candidates who had registered for the APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 can download the APPSC Food safety officer syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf