- 1 APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APPSC Assistant Statistical Officers Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ASO 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ASO Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for APPSC ASO Jobs 2019 [email protected]
- 1.6 Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Posts 2019 Job Openings
- 1.7 Selection Process for APPSC ASO Notification 2019
- 1.8 APPSC ASO Jobs Application Form 2019 Application Process
- 1.9 Download APPSC ASO Job Notification 2019
APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019
The Govt Jobs seekers here is the APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 has been released on 24th Jan 2019. However, the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officers Online application form is availble at @psc.ap.gov.in. There are 78 Posts as per the notification. Interested candidates can apply for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 from 12th Feb 2019 to 03rd Mar 2019. So, take a while in order to submit the APPSC ASO Application form you need to get an overview regarding the selection processing rounds. Candidates can also find the more Latest Govt Jobs updates here on our website govrecruitment.com.
APPSC is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. One who has finished his/her Graduation with Statistics as the main subject or one of the subjects are invited to join in the APPSC ASO Application Procedure. Interested candidates read the APPSC Notification and ensure the eligibility. Later, you can apply online @ psc.ap.gov.in from 12th Feb 2019 to 03rd March 2019. For more details on APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application process, and more about the recruitment are given below.
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officers Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Statistical Officers(ASO)|
|No. of Posts||78|
|Start Date||12th Feb 2019|
|Last Date||03rd Mar 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in Statistics|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
The one who had completed their graduation and waiting for a chance to get a Govt Jobs her the great news for you. APPSC 2019 notification has been released on 23rd Jan 2019 at appsc.gov.in. Interested candidates advised to login to the official website and apply before the last date. Candidates here find the total vacancy details and zone wise/ category wise vacancy details as given below.
- Name of Post: Assistant Statistical Officers(ASO)
- No. of Vacancy: 78
Carried Forward Vacancies:
- Zone I – 02 Posts
- Zone II – 02 Posts
- For Zone III – 02 Posts
- Zone IV – 02 Posts
- Zone I – 12 Posts
- For Zone II – 25 Posts
- Zone III – 13 Posts
- Zone IV – 20 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ASO 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for Latest APPSC ASO Notification 2019. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases various APPSC Notifications every year to fill various vacancies in their organization. Likewise, it has advertised a Latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification 2019 on its official portal. To apply APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 candidates must have necessary educational qualifications and age limits as per the notification. For more details about APPSC recruitment eligibility criteria is given below.
Educational Qualifications for APPSC Recruitment 2019
One who is interested to apply the new AP ASO Recruitment 2019 they must have the academic qualification as follows.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with COMMERCE (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
Age Limits for APPSC ASO Vacancy 2019
APPSC in addition to the educational qualifications considering the applicant’s age factor. So, the maximum age limit is mentioned in the APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019. Find the below mentioned minimum and maximum age limits as per the APPSC official notification.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ASO Recruitment 2019
- Advt Date: 24th Jan 2019
- Application Submission Start Date: 12 Feb 2019
- Last Date for application submission: 03 March 2019
- Last Date for payment: 06 March 2019
- Exam Date: 19th May 2019
Application Fee for APPSC ASO Jobs 2019 [email protected]
APPSC ASO Application Form submitting fees is different for each category applicants.
- General/BC candidates: Rs.250(application processing fee) + Rs.80 (Exam fees).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men/Ration Card holders/ Unemployed youth/PWD candidates: Rs.250(Only application processing fee)
Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Posts 2019 Job Openings
The selected candidates for APPSC ASO Jobs 2019 will get the best pay of Rs.24,440/- to Rs.71,510/- per month as per the notification. Candidates may check the APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 notification PDF given below.
Selection Process for APPSC ASO Notification 2019
APPSC select the eligible applicants for Andhra Pradesh PSC Asst Statistical Officer Jobs, the officials will conduct the following rounds.
- Screening Test.
- Computer Based Test/ Mains Examination.
APPSC ASO Jobs Application Form 2019 Application Process
- Firstly, Candidate Must Open the website of APPSC that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Moreover, Candidate have to log in with there OTP in APPSC site
- Similarly, The Candidate Has to pay Fee
- Moreover, After Completing the payment Finally the candidate will get Reference id
- However, the Candidate will log in with OTP and reference id
- then the candidate has to Fill all the required information in the Online Application form.
- After filling the application once check before submitting it.
- After that Candidate has to submit the form.
- Finally, Candidate have to take the print out and also keep it for future reference
Download APPSC ASO Job Notification 2019