- 1 APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Get Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Question Paper Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 PDF
APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018
Download APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 PDF from here. The Government of Andhra Pradesh invites online applications for 23 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector POsts. The officials had already announced the exam dates which is going to be held on 7th April 2018. To crack the test, Applicants must have an idea about the APPSC AMVI Syllabus and Test Pattern. For the sake of applicants, We had provided the complete study material along with the subject topics. Moreover, Aspirants can download the Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Model Papers and Solved Test Papers with Answer from the following sections of this page.
APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2018 is about to fulfill the 23 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. Most of the job applicants eagerly waiting for the Andhra PSC AMVI Jobs 2018. Individuals who are having the desired qualifications need to submit online applications. As per the notification, applicants should submit the online applications from 12th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. Moreover, Check out the other information from the following sections of this page. Get Syllabus and Previous papers from here.
Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)|
|No of Posts||23 Posts|
|Starting Date to submit APPSC AMVI applications||12th December 2018|
|Last Date to apply||2nd January 2019|
|Job Category||AP State Government Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|AP AMVI Exam Date||7th April 2019|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
Get Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Question Paper Pattern 2018
Updated Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Test Pattern 2018 is included here. Contenders can see subjects, type of exam, total questions, marks and time period by using the APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern 2018. Find new APPSC AMVI 2018 Recruitment Syllabus & AP AMVI Question Pattern 2018 for effective exam preparation. Aspirants must analyze marking scheme, the difficulty of questions, topic weightage and exam structure with ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ AMVI టెస్ట్ సరళి 2018. Also, Download APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 pdf for free of cost.
psc.ap.gov.in Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Paper||Question’s Type||Names of the Topics||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Paper I||Objective Questions||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2||Paper II||Automobile Engineering||150||150||150 Min|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks||5 Hours|
- APPSC Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam has objective questions only.
- One question carries one mark.
- For all wrong answers, 1/3rd of the negative marks are deducted.
- A total number of questions is 300.
- The total marks in the examination are 300.
- The test period is 5 hours.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Topicwise Syllabus Of APPSC Assistant Vehicle Inspector is mentioned in the below section. Candidates must refer APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 and Andhra Pradesh AMVI Written Test Pattern 2018 for best results.
APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 – General Studies and Mental Ability
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- General Science and Information Technology
- Data Analysis:
- Visual representation of data
- Tabulation of data
- Basic data analysis
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Cultural, Political, Economic, Social, and Legal Implications/problems
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ AMVI సిలబస్ 2018 – Logical reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Embedded Figures.
Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Exam Syllabus 2018 – Analytical ability
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Height and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Surds and Indices.
- Chain Rule.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Stocks and Share.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Races and Games.
psc.ap.gov.in AMVI Syllabus 2018 – Automobile Engineering
- Thermodynamic equilibrium
- Electrical system – Delco system
- Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self-locking.
- Steering – condition for correct steering —Ackermann steering
- Pollutants, Emission in SI Engine, Emission in CI Engine
- propeller-shaft — universal coupling — differential – half shafts – floating
- Maintenance of tires – traffic Rules.
- Lubrication and cooling systems in the automobile.
- gears-nomenclature-simple, compound, epicyclic trains-calculations of torques.
- Instrumentation- transducers- Motion
- Materials- the structure of the metals
- Air standard cycles-Otto
- Single cylinder, multi-cylinder engine
- Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes
- Fuel system – Carburetion, carburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems
- Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile of piston.
- Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane
- clutches – single, multi-plate – bearing pressure-pressure plate
- Automobile wheel alignment
- Basic thermodynamics
- Shafts- solid, hollow shafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque
- Balancing of single cylinder engines.
- Air conditioning of automobiles
- Transmission – gearbox – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission systems