- 1 AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 AP Finger Print Bureau (FPB) Dept Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of AP FPB Dept Amaravati Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Dept SI Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Pay Scale for APSLPRB Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Latest Updates of AP Police FPB SI ASI Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.6 Online Application Process for AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Download AP Communication SI Recruitment Notification Pdf
AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016
AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016 has announced recently on 24th August 2016. Andhra Pradesh Finger Print Bureau (FPB) has issued the recruitment advt for 28 Communication Sub Inspector (SI) and Communication Asst Sub Inspector (ASI) vacancies. The Job seekers who are searching for AP Latest Govt Jobs can utilise this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible candidates can apply for AP Communication SI ASI Recruitment 2016 through Online.
AP Finger Print Bureau or AP Police Department has invited the online applications from eligible applicants to fill up 28 vacancies. The Online applications start from 01st September 2016 to 25th September 2016. Interested candidates may refer AP Police Dept Official website www.appolice.gov.in for more details. The Complete details of AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and Online Application Process, etc. are mentioned below.
About Andhra Pradesh Police Department
The Andhra Pradesh Police Dept is the law enforcement agency for the Andhra Pradesh state in India. After the state split into AP and Telangana, in 2014, the police forces also split up. Andhra Pradesh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP).
AP Finger Print Bureau (FPB) Dept Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|No of Posts||28 Posts.|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts|
|Age Limit||21 – 25 Years.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Test, Physical Measurement Test and Medical Fitness Test.|
Vacancy Details of AP FPB Dept Amaravati Recruitment 2016
No of Vacancies: 28 Posts.
Post wise vacancy details:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications) (Men & Women): 15 Posts.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau (Men & Women): 13 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Dept SI Recruitment 2016
- For SI: Candidates must have Diploma / B.Tech (ECE, EEE, CE, IT), B.Sc (Electronics) from a recognised University.
- For ASI: Applicants should have Degree (Computer Science, IT Computer Applications) from a recognised university.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Age Relaxation applied to all the reserved candidates as per the AP Govt norms.
Pay Scale for APSLPRB Recruitment 2016
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police: Rs. 28940-78910/.
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police: Rs. 23100-67990/.
Latest Updates of AP Police FPB SI ASI Syllabus & Previous Papers
Online Application Process for AP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the AP Police Dept Official website www.appolice.gov.in.
- Read the Advt thoroughly before applying.
- Click on Appy Online Link.
- Fill the marked fields of Application Form.
- Upload the Photo & Sign in a given space.
- Make the payment through Online or Offline.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Download the Application form.
- Print the Application form for future use.
- For General candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/-.
Download AP Communication SI Recruitment Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.