- 1 AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Health Department Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
- 1.2 AP Health & Medical Department Notification 2017 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AP Pharmacist Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply for AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Andhra Pradesh Health Department Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Download PDF of AP Health Dept Dental Technician Notification 2017
AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
The Government of AP recently issued the latest employment notification. AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 56 Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Audiometrician and other Posts. The Health Department of AP is inviting applications from the passionate candidates who have the interest to work in the government sector. It is the best opportunity for the eligible candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in AP. Aspirants can download the AP Health & Welfare Dept application forms from the website www.dme.ap.nic.in. Fill and submit the AP Health Department Application Form before 5:00 PM to the higher officials on 12.04.2017
Eligible candidates can apply through Offline for the AP Health Dept Lab Technician Jobs 2017. Application Fee has to be paid in the form of DD to the concerned authorities. The Other details like Age Limits, Mode of Application, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, etc. of AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 are apparently given in the following sections.
Andhra Pradesh Health Department Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Medical and Welfare Department|
|No of Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Post Names||Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Audiometrician and other Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|The last Date||12th April 2017|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Academic Qualification (Merit) and Interview|
AP Health & Medical Department Notification 2017 | Vacancy Details
Post Name: Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Audiometrician and other Posts
No. of Vacancies: 56 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Audiometrician: 01 Post
- Digital Imaging Technician: 23 Posts
- Audio Visual Technician: 01 Post
- Cardiology Technician: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician G.II: 23 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II: 12 Posts
- Anaesthesia Technician: 04 Posts
- Dental Technician: 04 Posts
- Operation Theatre Technician: 04 Posts
- Vocational Counsellor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AP Pharmacist Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications for AP Technician Jobs
Contenders should have the following Educational Qualifications to apply for the AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017.
- Audiometrician: Bachelor’s Degree in Audiometry from a Recognized University along with the APPB Registration.
- Digital Imaging Technician: B.Sc in Radiography and Imaging Technology from a
- Dental Technician: Should Possess Diploma in Dental Technician Course from a Recognized University with APPB Registration.
- Vocational Counsellor: PG Degree in Sociology from the approved University.
Aspirants can refer the official website fro the remaining educational qualifications.
Age Limits for AP Health Department Vacancies
The Upper Age Boundaries of the candidates should be as on 2nd April 2017.
- OC Candidates: 40 Years
- SC/ST/BC: 45 Years
- Ex-Service Men: 45 Years
- For Disabled Persons: 50 Years
The Age relaxation process applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Candidates Should pay the Application Fee through DD in the name of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, SPSR Nellore District, payable at Nellore.
- Application Fee is Rs. 500/-
- Date on which the Official Advertisement published: 2nd April 2017
- Opening Date of the Registration Process: Available Now
- Final date for the receipt of the filled in Application Form: 12th April 2017
How to Apply for AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the AP Health Dept official website.
- Check for the notification and download the pdf.
- Read the official notification pdf thoroughly.
- Now download the AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 Application form.
- Click on Register Online.
- Complete all the sections in the Application form.
- Affix a passport size photograph in the provided column.
- Cross Check all the details before submitting.
- Finally, send duly filled application form along with the required documents through speed post to the below mentioned address before 5 P.M on 12.04.2017
District Coordinator of Hospital Services,
Near Madras Bus stand,
Old Maternity Hospital campus,
Andhra Pradesh Health Department Offers Pay Scale
The Govt of AP will offer the best pay scale to the selected candidates of AP Health Dept Lab Technician Recruitment 2017. The monthly pay scale is from Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 23,100/- along with the other allowances.
Download PDF of AP Health Dept Dental Technician Notification 2017
Click Here to Download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government jobs updates info through the WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.