- 1 AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Syllabus
AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Syllabus
AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. The Government of Andhra Pradesh had issued Notification to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Boilers Operation Engineers Examination 2017 for the Applicants. The Applicants who had applied for the AP BOE Examination 2016-17 can download the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern of AP BOE Exam 2017. Here aspirants can also get the Andhra Pradesh BOE Exam Previous Papers in addition to the AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Syllabus.
The Andhra Pradesh Boilers Department is going to conduct the Written Examination followed Viva Voce for the Applicants BOE Posts. Aspirants can download the pdf of AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern to get well prepared for the Exam. For More Details of AP BOE Exam Notification 2016 Click the Link below.
Andhra Pradesh Boilers Department Exam Syllabus 2017
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Boilers Department|
|Name of the Exam||AP Boiler Operation Examination 2016-2017|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limits||Should have Completed 23 Years|
Click for AP BOE Exam Previous Papers
AP Boiler Operations Engineers (BOE) Exam Pattern
The Written Exam Conducted for the Applicants of AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam 2017. The Following is the AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|Sr. No||Examination Type||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||BOILER I||100|
Andhra Pradesh BOE Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh BOE Exam Syllabus
- Quantities as well as, Weights
- Also, Principal types of steam boilers used on land & Different types of boilers employed.
- Data & Formulae supplied
- Direct stress, the torsional stress and the bending stress in round bars and shafts.
- Further, Calculate the safe working pressure for any part of a boiler by the Indian Boiler Regulations.
- Working as well as Management of steam boilers
- Also, Bending stress in rectangular bars and levers with given load
- Use and purpose of various valves, cocks, mountings, fitting as well as, other safety devices
- Superheaters and economizers
- Description and explanation of the functions of
- feed pumps,
- feed water filters and softeners,
- forced draught,
- feed regulators,
- feed injectors,
- Automatic draught control devices.
- steam accumulators,
- induced draught,
- feed heaters, air heaters, calories,
- Calculate the overall efficiency of boiler plant.
- Jet and surface condensation, reheating and the working of steam expansion.
- Consumption of coal and water and quantity of steam that may be generated from a given heating surface.
- Fact relating to combustion, heat and steam.
- General methods employed in laying the foundation for boilers and chimneys and the suitable area and height of chimneys promote efficient combustion.
Andhra Pradesh BOE Examination Syllabus for BOE Posts
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them.
- Periodical cleaning, Methods used for prevention of scale or other deposits on heating surfaces and certain PH value in the feed water.
- Significance and principal appliances in use for the prevention of smoke and the description of the principal mechanical stokers, pulverizes, gas, oil and pulverized fuel systems in use.
- Procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam.
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire condition.
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them
- Prepare a working sketch.
- Prepare a working sketch and drawing of boilers and boiler mounting or parts thereof.
Download AP Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.