- 1 Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 AP Police Recruitment Details – Overview
- 1.2 AP Police Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AP Police SCT Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 AP State Level Police Recruitment Board offers Payscale
- 1.6 Instructions for Applying Ap Police Jobs 2016
- 1.7 Download Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification issued through Advt No: 202//R&T/Rect.1/2016 dated on 17/09/2016. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of 727 Vacancies of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT, AR, SAR CPL, APSP) in Police Department and Correctional Services Department. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Interested Candidates may apply Online for the AP Police Jobs from 23-09-2016 to 24-10-2016.
All the complete details like Name of the Post, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Contenders can visit the AP Police official website www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in for more details. Applicants can visit our site regularly for Latest Upcoming Govt Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc.,
About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board main plan is to implement effective recruitment procedure of non-gazetted posts in the Police Department including Station Fire Officers & Firemen in the A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department. Sub-Inspectors & Constables in Special Protection Force, DeputyJailor, Asst.Matron & Warder (Male/Female) in the Prisons Department and the posts of Addl.Public Prosecutors, Grade-II & Asst.Public Prosecutors in A.P. State Prosecution Services.
AP Police Recruitment Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|No of Posts||727 Posts|
|Post Name||SCT, AR, SAR CPL, APSP, Deputy Jailor and Assistant Matron Posts.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test|
AP Police Job Vacancy Details
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has come up with a recruitment notification for 727 SCT, AR, SAR CPL, APSP, Deputy Jailor and Assistant Matron Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a precise manner.
Name of the Post is SCT, AR, SAR CPL, APSP, Deputy Jailor and Assistant Matron Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 727 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT): 355 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (AR): 133 Posts.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SAR CPL): 09 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (APSP): 209 Posts
- Deputy Jailor: 16 Posts
- Assistant Matron: 05 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police SCT Recruitment 2016
Applicants should meet the below eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
Candidates should have done Intermediate / 12th from a recognized Institute or Board
Applicants age should be as on 01-07-2016
- For Posts 1 to 4: 18 – 27 Years
- For Post 5: 21 – 30 Years and
- For Post 6: 21 – 25 Years
The Application Fee should be paid through online by E-Seva Kendra
- For OCs/ BCS Category Candidates: Rs.300/- and
- For ST/SC Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
AP State Level Police Recruitment Board offers Payscale
- For Posts 01 – 04: Rs.28,940/- – Rs.78,910/-
- For Posts 05 and 06: Rs 26,600/- – Rs.77,030/-
Instructions for Applying Ap Police Jobs 2016
- Applicants log on to the AP Police Offical Website www.appolice.gov.in
- Click on the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Select the desired Posts & Apply Online
- Remit the application fee.
- Submit the filled application form & take the printout of the application for future use.
- Click on the below link for AP Police Online Application Form
Download Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.