- 1 Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Andra Bank
- 1.7 Offline Application Procedure for Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Download Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification for Sub Staff Vacancies has released. Andhra Bank Recruitment Board has announced the Employment Notification on the Official Website @andhrabank.in. Andhra Bank invites the eligible and passionate candidates for 14 Sub Staff Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs 2017. Candidates can apply for Andhra Bank Vacancies through the Offline mode. The Complete overview of the Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs has shared on this page; responsible individuals can refer the details.
Applicants will shortlist through the selection rounds conducted by the Recruitment Board of Andhra Bank. Offline applications are Open Now and the last date to submit applications is 12th May 2017. Interested Candidates for the Andhra Bank Sub Staff Notification 2017 have to check the district wise vacancies before applying. Candidates who are waiting for Bank Jobs take this great opportunity by applying on or before the last date.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Bank
|Name of the Posts||Sub Staff Post|
|No.of Posts||14 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Ludhiana|
|Last Date||12th May 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Interview|
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Sub Staff Post
Total No.of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Zone wise Vacancy Details
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Minimum: Candidate should Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent from any board or institute.
Maximum: Candidate should not Pass any degree from any university or college.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Age rest is applicable for the applied candidates as per the Andhra Bank rules.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Important Dates for Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
- Offline Applications are Open from – Available Now
- Applications of Ludhiana closed by – 12th May 2017
- Offline Applications of Chandigarh Zone closed by – 06th May 2017
Candidates who applied for Andhra Bank Vacancies 2017 will got selected by their performance in Interview round. These Interview rounds conducted by the recruitment department of Andhra Bank.
Pay Scale Offered by Andra Bank
For the applicants who got selected for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs 2017 will get the pay scale of Rs. 9560/- to Rs. 18545/- per month. Candidates who finalized will receive the salary from Andhra Bank.
Offline Application Procedure for Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
- Visit the Official Web Portal of Andhra Bank Bank, i.e. www.andhrabank.in
- Click on the notification section.
- Search for the Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the complete advertisement before going to apply.
- Click on Download Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Attach all the scanned copies of needed certificates to the Application.
- Recheck entire application and send to the below postal address.
- Take a hard copy of the duly form for the future uses.
The Zonal Manager,
Download Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.