- 1 Andaman Transport Department Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Andaman Transport Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Andaman Transport Department Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for A & N Transport Recruitment
- 1.4 Important Dates for A & N Conductor Jobs 2016
- 1.5 How to Apply Andaman Driver and Conductor Posts
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for Andaman & Nicobar Transport Department Jobs
- 1.7 Directorate of Transport, A & N Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Download Andaman Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Andaman Transport Department Recruitment 2016
Andaman Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of June 2016. Directorate of Transport (Andaman & Nicobar Administration) has published an Employment Notification to fill 103 Vacant Posts of Driver, Conductor Vacancies. Andaman Recruitment is the best opportunity for the job aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Transport Department. Interested Candidates can apply on or before the last date, i.e., 04th July 2016.
Aspirants who are willing to get the job in Andaman Transport Department can apply through Online. All the details like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale are given below. Aspirants are suggested to visit the Official Website of Andaman and Nicobar www.andaman.gov.in for more details.
About Andaman Transport Department
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a Union Territory of India. Andaman region is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. A & N is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand. The capital of A & N territory is the Andamanese town of Port Blair. The Motor Transport Department was established by the British regime with the objective to undertake repair and maintenance of Govt. vehicles of A & N Islands. State Transport Service was set up for providing Road Transport Service to the general public of South Andaman. The STS gradually spread its service network in all the main islands.
Andaman Transport Jobs Vacancy Details
Interested Contenders who are applying for Andaman Transport Jobs can check the vacancy details. Job Details include Name of the Post, No.of Posts, and Post Wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the Posts: Driver, Conductor Posts.
No.of Posts: 103 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Bus Conductor – 54 Posts.
- Bus Driver – 49 Posts.
Andaman Transport Department Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: Directorate of Transport, A & N Administration.
Name of the Posts: Driver and Conductor.
No.of the Posts: 103 Posts.
Official Website: www.andaman.gov.in
Job Type: Government Job.
Job Location: Andaman & Nicobar.
Apply Mode: Online.
Eligibility Criteria for A & N Transport Recruitment
Aspirants who are interested in applying A & N Posts should possess the following Eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification for Andaman Driver Posts
- For Bus Conductor Post: Candidate should pass 10th/ Secondary School or equivalent examination with 02 years experience as Bus Conductor in any reputed Transport Organization.
- For Bus Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post: Contender should pass 10th/ Secondary School or equivalent examination with must possess valid professional Heavy Vehicle Driving License & 03 years experience in Driving Heavy Motor Vehicle.
Age Limits for A & N Jobs
Applicants Minimum and Maximum age limits required for this Andaman Transport Recruitment Vacancies are mentioned below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 33 Years.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
Important Dates for A & N Conductor Jobs 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 04th July 2016.
How to Apply Andaman Driver and Conductor Posts
- First, Visit the Official Website www.andaman.gov.in
- Click the link Andaman Transport Department Recruitment.
- Download & fill the application form with all the required details.
- Submit the Application form by clicking on submit.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
Selection Procedure for Andaman & Nicobar Transport Department Jobs
Andaman & Nicobar Transport Department Recruitment Process selection will be made based on the performance of the Candidates in the following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
Directorate of Transport, A & N Offers Pay Scale
Shortlisted Contenders in the Andaman and Nicobar Transport Recruitment will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Download Andaman Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.