- 1 Air India Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.1 Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.0.2 Vacancy Details of Air India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- 1.0.4 Selection Process for Air India Vacancies 2018
- 1.0.5 Pay Scale Offered by Air India Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.0.6 Application Fee to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- 1.0.7 Air India Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.0.8 How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.9 Download Air India Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf
Air India Recruitment 2018
Hello!…Job seekers, here comes the good news for you, to get a job in Air India Limited as a Cabin Crew. Recently, official notification of Air India Recruitment 2018 has been released. There are totally 500 vacancies for the post of Cabin Crew. This opportunity is for both Male & Female Candidates. So, candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018.
The online application for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 is available now. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date 12th March 2018. Moreover, it is a Central Government Job where you will have job security. Hence, aspirants are advised to apply for Air India Vacancy 2018. In addition, you can apply for other Central Government Jobs from our website.
Moreover, it is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who have passed 10+2 and looking for a job. It is the minimum qualification required to apply for Air India Jobs 2018. Hence, contenders can check out other details of Air India Recruitment 2018 in below sections. You can find educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc., in detail. Therefore, guys, keep checking govrecruitment.com to get more information of any Government job notifications.
Additionally, aspirants can also get relevant data related to Government Jobs like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc., from our Govrecruitment. You can also bookmark our website for latest updates in Government Sector at State Level or Central Level. So, let’s go through the article to know more about Air India Recruitment 2018. Moreover, applicants can post your doubt in the comment section below for clarification. We provide you the answer as early as possible. Have a good luck!…
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Air India|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|No. of Vacancies||500|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||20th February 2018|
|Last Date||12th March 2018|
From the above table, you the basic information of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 for 500 Vacancies. Further information on the selection process, online application filling, etc., are given below. Hence, interested candidates can go into detail about Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018. Moreover, as it is a chance for both Male & Female candidates, kindly check out Air India Vacancy 2018 Details below before applying.
Total No. of Posts: 500
Name of the Posts: Cabin Crew
No. of Vacancies for Cabin Crew Male: 163
No. of Vacancies for Cabin Crew Male: 337
Regional wise Vacancies:
|Region||Location||No. of Posts||Male||Female|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
In order to get the Cabin Crew job in Air India Limited, job seekers need to have the below-provided qualifications and other requirements. Check them from below sections.
Educational Qualifications for Air India Jobs 2018
- Aspirants should have passed 12th Standard from any Government recognized University or Institution to apply for Cabin Crew post.
- For more information on educational qualifications, refer to official notification.
Age Limit to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Posts
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
Age Relaxation Details for Cabin Crew in Air India
- OBC Category – 03 Years
- SC/ST Category – 05 Years
Selection Process for Air India Vacancies 2018
Candidates applied for the Cabin Crew Post in Air India Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on the performance of the following tests conducted by the Air India Limited 2018.
- Medical Examination
- Written Test
Note: Check out the official notification to know about Medical Examination Procedure.
Pay Scale Offered by Air India Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants who are selected for Air India Cabin Crew Posts 2018 will get Rs. 15,000/- per month during the training period. Once the training completes, the monthly salary will be as follows:
- 1st Year – Rs. 18,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 21,125/-
Application Fee to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
Candidates who are interested to apply for Air India Jobs 2018 need to pay Rs. 1000/- (not applicable to SC/ST Candidates) in a Demand Draft form. DD should be in favor of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi/Mumbai.
Air India Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
Since the date of announcement of the Air India Exam 2018 is not mentioned, candidates can submit their application before the last date.
- Starting Date of Filling Application Form: 20-02-2018
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 12-03-2018
How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for Cabin Crew post in Air India Recruitment 2018. Follow the steps one after the other in a systematic procedure to avoid any confusion and mistakes while filling the form. So, let’s have a look at them and start filling the Online Application of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018.
- First, applicants need to log on to the official website of Air India @ www.airindia.in.
- Next click on Careers option which is present at bottom of Home Page.
- Then you can view the latest Recruitment Notification Air India.
- In that, search the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018.
- Then click on Click here to Apply Online option.
- Now, you can view the application form that needs to be filled.
- Choose the region for which you want to apply.
- Next, enter the details carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of your passport size photo and signature.
- Once they are uploaded successfully, make the payment.
- Check once before the submission of Application.
- At last, click on submit button and download your Application form.
- Finally, you can take a print out of Air India Application Form for future reference.